on 4 December 2012
Nothing wrong with the toy, but actually the RRP for this item is 19.99, not 35.60, so you are not saving at this price, you're being conned. This item is also available at Argos for 17.99.
22 comments|81 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 30 October 2013
I bought this for my granddaughter's 10th birthday. She was thrilled with it. In this technological age it is good to know you can still buy something which gives so much enjoyment and creative play. Thank goodness for LEGO! I am sure my granddaughter will have hours of enjoyment with it and no doubt be asking for further titles in this range.

I can definately recommend the LEGO Friends as suitable for girls up to the age of 11 who still like imaginative play.
on 22 May 2013
RRP is £19.99, so in no way are saving 51%.
very misleading on the part of Amazon.
have asked for this to be changed
on 9 November 2013
This was bought for my niece who absolutely adores it. Every time I see her she's always playing with it and looks like she's having fun!

The horse looks smaller in the picture than it actually is. There's an easy instruction book with step by step instructions with illustrations on how to build it. Definitely worth the money!
on 13 October 2013
Really nice little set, although not the best of value. However, I am not a retail Lawyer, but I am pretty sure that advertising a false RRP is against UK Trading Standards, so why have Amazon developed this habit of claiming massive discounts against fictitious prices, it is becoming an epidemic on their site. My advice, which is now my own common practice for all Lego purchases (for three ardent Lego grand children), just go straight to Lego.co.uk , do not pass Go and rather sadly do not believe what Amazon are claiming. It was bad enough with inflated Amazon Marketplace 'ripoff' Merchants, but now the Parent seems to be copying the bad practice rather than setting a good example......let's not mention tax or we could really get annoyed, because apparently Lego Shops pay UK VAT.
on 6 May 2014
My daughter loves it, I do not feel so strongly. Just to say, for lego, which can often be very short on pieces per pound, this box is above average value. There is the car, the horse box, the horse, and various bits and bobs to put on and off.
on 19 October 2013
My six year old granddaughter has always loved Lego. But now with Lego Friends, she just adores it. She can play endlessly, making all sorts of things, and the little figures are so cute. Well done Lego for bringing out this range.
on 27 September 2013
When I purchased this item it was priced at just under fourteen pounds. Because of the other reviews I didn't expect it to be worth more than I paid, however on receiving the item the box is very large and having two boys I know for a fact I would never have got this much lego for this price usually. I bought this as a birthday present and being so chuffed came on to buy more to store for future, however the price has now risen to 24 pounds which tbh is probably what it should be regardless of how much it is in other shops. If it drops again I will certainly be back for more.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 5 February 2014
Scenario: Older female person, mad on horses, can't afford to own one so rides others at centres. Christmas and a stocking filler required. What could be nicer than one of these. She thought it a lovely idea and took an hour to assemble the parts after many. many years since we played with the kids and their Lego toys. What now? I hope she doesn't want to start collecting...
on 26 June 2015
This was a gift for my grand daughter's 5th birthday. She is mad about horses and although she needed a lot of help to build it, she loves playing with it and all the other Lego Friends items she has. She had specifically asked for Emma's Horse Trailer so was thrilled when she opened the parcel and saw the box! Great for imaginative play.

See one answered question