Price:£45.95+ £2.49 shipping

on 6 July 2014
My son is a big fan of the Cars films so was thrilled to get this set for his 4th birthday. The two cars in the set were easy for him to build and a good size for him to play with. Shame there weren't many bricks to make a bigger scene but it is good value for money and he will get plenty of play out of it.
on 8 June 2014
LEGO DUPLO Cars Race Day is a great lego set. My son loves LEGO DUPLO and has gotten alot of use out of this set. This LEGO Duplo set is very durable and can stand up to the abuse of boy smashing cars together. The price was great and I would definitely recommend this product.

Thank you for reading my review.
on 16 July 2013
I am in two minds about duplo, think it is expensive for what is in the box but it pays back dividens for how much the children play with it. My 3 year old loves this set and is a big duplo and cars fan so a big win!
on 4 February 2014
poor value...virtually empty box. very limited play. expensive for what it is. very disappointed....spend money on a ligjtening mcqueen car...not duplo!
my son really love it he plays with it all the time, very nice game good money value thank you
on 6 January 2014
My daughter says my grandchild loves this set. Box looked great. I have not seen him play with the toy yet myself. So too early to say more
on 27 August 2013
The recipient of this product likes it but I feel it is slightly overpriced for what you get. It is well made and durable for little ones.
on 11 October 2013
++++++ i like it very much. Good product on perfect price. The children are playing with this product all the day.
on 19 December 2013
This product arrived swiftly and was at a good price, our son was very happy with this gift and very durable
on 18 April 2014
Bought as a gift assuming the child likes it lol as he's cars mad! came on time and nicely wrapped.