VINE VOICEon 12 August 2014
The overall Arctic themes, of these Lego sets are pretty well designed, in my humble opinion. The build is robust lends and itself well in my city range of Lego products. There is very good play-ability to this set, a relatively good value for money set and you get some rather nice pieces like the tank-treads. This set is also a great add-on piece to anyone of the larger Arctic sets.
VINE VOICEon 26 September 2014
The overall Arctic themes, of these Lego sets are pretty well designed, in my humble opinion. The build is robust lends and itself well in my city range of Lego products. There is very good playability to this set, a relatively cheap set and you get some rather nice pieces like the tank-treads. This set is also a great add-on piece to anyone of the larger Arctic sets.

Please note the price for this set can vary so best shop around.
TOP 100 REVIEWERon 27 December 2014
My sons had a few of the Arctic range of Lego for Christmas. My youngest son got this one as a gift and was able to assemble it easily. It's a nice little edition to the series.
on 24 January 2015
My son found it a little difficult to balance the crane, one he got the knack of it he enjoyed playing with this set.
on 25 November 2014
Great success with my 6 year old grandson and the younger one too. Their lego is the first thing they rush to find in the toy cupboard when they make their weekly visit and this Arctic Crawler is their favourite. I am thinking of buying the Arctic Ice Station for Xmas. Wish lego was a bit cheaper though!
on 13 January 2015
Well received by 4 year old nephew, slight delay on Royal Mail delivery but only to be expected near Christmas. Ideal for little lego enthusiasts
on 23 October 2014
Bought as a gift for someone who loves Lego and was collecting this theme. Just what he wanted and had great enjoyment putting it together.
on 3 December 2014
Lego is always great, but as it was a gift for Christmas for a 10 year old boy, I haven't opened it but if no good will let you know.
on 8 December 2014
This is for my Grandson for Christmas, to go with some other items in the Artic scheme. I'm sure he will enjoy playing with it.
on 1 November 2014
BOUGHT FOR A CHRISTMAS PRESENT, YOU CANT GO WRONG WITH LEGO SETS SO I KNOW HE WILL LOVE IT WHEN HE OPENS IT ON CHRISTMAS MORNING

See one answered question