Platform: Sony PSP|Edition: Platinum Edition|Change
Price:£4.64 - £39.99

on 12 September 2011
My 5 year old boy chose this game for his Dad's birthday. It has been an absolute hit with everyone of us. I'm not particularly a gamer, but I have so enjoyed this game. My 5 and 7 year old play it for hours. Considering it's a PSP game, the quality is great, and it's fairly easy (and hard) for all levels. Well recommended for the whole family.
on 24 December 2011
This is a brilliant game. I had previously owned this game on ps3, both graphics and gameplay have been recreated to a brilliant quality. Definately recommend!!
on 24 June 2013
We've had this for the Wii and when we got a pair of PSPs for travel, this had to be one of the games in the new PSP library.

Excellent play, lots of problem solving as well as many chances to completely trash little figures that reassemble themselves. The general concensus is that Poison Ivy is the top character, but YMMV. Both my son and my husband enjoy this game so much we'll have to buy a second one so that we can play against each other.

LEGO games never disappoint. I only wish we could get Batman 2 for the PSP.
on 6 June 2013
It's a good game, that's chalanges everyone that play's it.
The kids can play it for long and they are happy with it.
on 21 October 2013
great amazing game my son loved this game from moment he got it had hours fun reccomended to those batman fans
on 15 May 2013
hours of fun good graphics keeps kids quite for hours think that says all you need to know about it
on 10 January 2014
Yeah this was a Christmas Present to my son and the game is awesome! Everything went well and on time!
on 26 August 2011
Excellent product with speedy delivery. It was easy to order and came in new packaging. Would happily order from this user again.
on 21 May 2014
What can I say?? My son is loving everything 'Lego' right now! And having Batman videogame for PSP is great for him. Very good game as I have played it myself and my husband!
on 29 March 2013
I recently purchased the PSP for my son along with several games, this game is by far his favourite, he cant get enough of it.
Many thanks