- Hardcover: 208 pages
- Publisher: DK Children; First Edition edition (3 Oct. 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 140537358X
- ISBN-13: 978-1405373586
- Product Dimensions: 18.8 x 2.8 x 23.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (175 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 27,743 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
LEGO® Star Wars Character Encyclopedia Hardcover – 3 Oct 2011
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
More About the Author
Inside This Book(Learn More)
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Actually we love all lego mini figs
This book is great for the illustrations which Are very appealing they make you go out and buy all the sets for the mini figs
I love the way it goes into detail about the background of the mini figs and tells you which set you can get any given mini fig
And last but not least you get a great mini fig for your own collection an item that is great to look at and will be very sought after in time!
Makes children want to read and so great all round
Go buy it!
The mini figure is a good added feature.
Product arrived promptly and in a good condition.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Like the format of this large multi page book. Children can either just browse the large pictures of figures, one on each page, or read in greater detail about the origin of each... Read morePublished 19 days ago by K.C.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Children's Books > Fiction
- Books > Children's Books > Film & TV
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Film > Encyclopaedias
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Film > Guides & Reference
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Television > Encyclopaedias
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Reference