Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-10 of 16 questions
votes
I would say it is fine. Although it is not in the actual bedroom, it is just outside in a lounge area. I have never noticed any noise and some friends stay on a sofa bed right alongside it last week - we had no complaints!
26 days ago by Mr. Paul A FostonMrs Angela Foston
votes
Hi - no, it is not that large inside, you can fit a 4 x pint milk bottle in it, but a 2L coke bottle would not fit, even with the shelves out. My daughter has the fridge and she has told me this so I cant verify it myself. I have seen the fridge though and I really don't think they would fit.
5 Mar 2014 by K King
votes
Georg, this icebox is certainly big enough to hold at least one frost cooling pack. It is a really good fridge as well and keeps everything very cold.
6 Jul 2014 by K King
votes
Not sure but it is designed to use in small room.
13 Nov 2013 by C S.
votes
No idea I am afraid.
11 days ago by Mr. Paul A FostonMrs Angela Foston
votes
Because the compartment is small, it tends to stay filled up and therefore has no room for 'snow'. However, i defrost mine roughly once every two months.
29 Sep 2014 by Sue Mills
votes
Hello, The item dimensions are 45 x 47.2 x 49.2 cm. These will be slightly smaller for inside, unfortunatley we don't have the specific dimensions, Thank you
21 Aug 2014 by ApplianceStore
votes
Very quiet - it's in my office and I wouldn't know it's there
19 Aug 2014 by Anne F.
votes
Hi, the freezer compartment is very good and yes, it will keep ice cream frozen, hope this helps.
19 Aug 2014 by K King
votes
Yes. The door is easily changed from being hinged on the right, as standard, to the left. Instructions to change the door are very clear and simple.
10 Aug 2014 by Rickrover
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers