Colour: White|Size: S/M|Change
Price:£3.99+ £2.50 shipping

on 24 January 2013
At home I have bench press with an Olympic bar to lift weights.

When lifting heavy weights I've often been concerned with my grip on the bar and how uncomfortable this feels when lifting, especially with the rough contours of the bar, which is designed to help you keep grip.

After searching round I discovered these leather gloves and thought the price was amazingly reasonable. After receiving them within a speedy 48 hours of purchase, they have completely exceeded my expectations! They are almost too goo to use lifting weights as the quality feels so good!

I have used these several times and with the added wrist support they are brilliant and I have to give this product 5 stars!

I bought the S/M which would fit anyone with average sized hands!
on 27 June 2014
OK, so these are cheap, but they should still be fit for purpose. I lift 6 days a week, so when they get too battered, I bin them and replace them. I originally bought a pair of the MMT gloves in Feb/March of this year, which were not too padded and fitted well, gave good grip on pull ups etc but after a few washes etc, the stitching went and the wrist support velcro stopped working. So I reordered exactly the same glove from the same seller in the same size. I was sent a substandard set of gloves, plain black (no MMT branding on them as shown in picture - I believe them to be imitation) and the fit on them is terrible compared to the other ones- the glove is too narrow and the wrist straps too baggy. To top it off, the right glove has left me with a horrendous palm blister whilst bench pressing today, meaning it's going to be very painful deadlifting tomorrow!Not impressed and will not be re-ordering anything from this seller.
on 23 August 2013
Its worthy product for the price, does its job that prevents blisters and so forth, however the interior gets clogged up full of sweat and leaves them with bad odor due to the material. The durability of these gloves doesn't last that long, for example the resistance lasted me a week and ever since then i was incapable of getting a good grip with these. being said that the durability isn't strong, you'll notice a few tears from the straps.
on 8 October 2014
Skip these as very poor quality. Probably seconds! Stitching not finished properly so hole in one of the gloves upon delivery. I can see they won't last very long. Shame as look nice. Will go back to York brand next time. Why does Amazon allow sellers to provide seconds without saying so? Had same problem with t shirts from Amazon too!
on 17 September 2013
Purchased one for me and my brother and he loves them
Grip is solid and cushioning in the palms is perfect.
Not like my last lonsdale pair which were thin and ripped when lifting heavy weights

Definitely recommend to everyone
on 8 December 2013
After searching for ages for gloves with wrist support I found these, reviews seemed good Is i ordered a pair...I find them a really nice fit, gives good wrist support and all at a reasonable price.

I would recommend these!
on 8 December 2013
After reading the good reviews, and seeing the great price I thought I'd give these a go. However, after only 10 sessions, the stitching started to come apart on the top. I guess I'm not too surprised, but disappointed nonetheless.
on 11 December 2013
I am not even lifting heavy weights and these gloves are falling apart. Buyer be aware, not value for money.
on 20 June 2016
For the price, the quality of the gloves is impeccable. They protect my hands from blisters, whilst also siding with additional comfort. One qualm is that sometimes grip is an issue, but that is not a problem after continuous use.
on 14 May 2016
It is a product that you will feel like trying because it's excellent value and it will completely blow you away to how they can produce an item that will give you the No Pain No Gain rush for weight training plus such a low cost. I use these for weights at home/training.
The really good thing about them is they give sweat wrist support that really helps to reduce injuries. For this price including packaging deliverly, post you can't fault them as they are durable, strong, comfortable and provide support.
Even if I have had several different makes of gloves from Argos etc but needed more and these are just perfect & worth it even if I over use them to the end. Huge fan! ;-)