on 1 October 2013
I recieved these today. They were purchased to wear to a ball that is being held outside and so heels would be inappropriate on the grass surface. The sandals are comfortable and the elastic at the heel is nice and firm which means it isn't slipping off my heel. the diamante are nice and sparkly but not rough to the touch and so I am hopeful that they won't catch on the hem of my dress. All in all very happy.
on 29 September 2013
Lovely sandals however only worn once and already the stones have started to come out of the claws, they were not cheep either(
on 29 June 2013
Bought for everyday use and looks lovely with slightly tanned feet. Goes well with all colours showing off slightly tanned feet even with this summer
on 22 June 2014
a very nice sandal but I recommend that sandals with toe posts need to be usually one size larger than your normal size,
on 4 May 2014
Classy, stylish and very comfortable. I bought them for a beach wedding as I wanted something other thsn flip flops which would have spoiled the wedding photos. Very pleased with the quality and the look. A very very good buy
on 8 October 2013
These shoes are amazingly pretty, until they are worn. As you flex your foot the diamonds become loose because the claws holding them open and they are not glued in. They are also on the small side as the toe post is further down the shoe than it should be, so they feel rather tight (although there is still room at the front).
I would have given them one star but I do still have them.....I have glued EVERY stone in place and now they look stunning again!!!
on 16 October 2013
chosen to wear to a wedding abroad with an evening dress! Perfect, and were comfortable enough to were in the daytime too
on 21 July 2014
I too have had problems with these they look beautiful but the gems have all fallen out within a week again these are not cheap for the qualtiy of product
on 20 March 2014
They look great lots of sparkle and fit nicely. I can't wait to wear them - a little worried about the stones as a couple of reviews mentioned that their 's falling out. But I have examined them and they seem secure but time will tell.
As yet they look fab in the box .
on 2 September 2014
I ordered the size 9 as that is my normal size. Unfortunately when they arrived they were a size 8. A lot of shoe manufacturers are calling a 42 a size 9 - IT IS NOT TRUE. Every specialist shoe shop puts a size 9 as a EU 43 and USA 11. I have been wearing size 9's for many years and am well aware of what sizes are. A 9 = 43. An 8 = 42. Get it right please shoe shops.
As a result these are too small and hurt my foot. Too late to do anything about it as the wedding I bought them for in in 2 days time. The shoes are lovely, but are definitely not size 9. This is why I have given quite a low star rating.