on 7 April 2016
I've been using Thermo24 for just over 2 weeks and I am impressed! I have just ordered again.
I use 2 a day with meals on top of the Herbalife diet I am also doing (2 F1 shakes and a healthy meal) I have lost 4lb and 2% body fat in two weeks.
on 3 November 2013
Seems to be starting to work, i think some of the other reviews of it are a bit too ambitious, as i havent seen a huge change as yet, but i have only been taking them just over a week. Ive not seen any significant weight loss yet, only a couple pounds.

So ill get some more when these have run out, give them another few weeks chance yet. They do taste a bit yukky, but you kind of get used to it.
on 15 May 2016
With this product you need to consume 1 capsule 3 times a day just before meals. I was hesitant about trying this product as I didn't know if what the product claims to do is actually true. To my amazement after using this product for only 5 days I can already see results, I have lost weight around my stomach. This product does exactly what it says aslong as its used with a good diet and regular exercise. Would definitely recommend this product!
review image review image
on 2 October 2013
I've been using fat stripper for just over two weeks and the results have been amazing! I feel and look a lot more slender and I've had loads of comments from my friends saying how fab I look. All in all, a very good product and would purchase it again :)
on 19 July 2016
These tablets are great. They are natural and I have had no side effects so far. They are easy to consume which is always a bonus. Would highly recommend for anyone looking for a genuine natural fat burner.
on 24 January 2016
Total waste of money rubbish, I have used various fatstrippers for 15 yrs to lose a few pounds coming up to fights and these are the only ones that haven't worked.
on 5 April 2016
Been using these just over a week and feeling fantastic tried a lot of diet pills in the past but these by far are the best and a great price as well
on 12 June 2016
Just another disappointment, I have tried a lot of fat burners and been let down by them all and this product was no different.
I eat clean all the time and go to the gym 5 times a week, I also train at home for an hour every morning. I am super strict with my diet and excersise regime and just wanted a boost to loose a few pounds but these tablets did nothing at all. They only way to do it is to train harder, I wouldn't waste money on these.
on 15 October 2015
Used this stuff some time ago and it absolutely zero effect. It was a total waste of money.

I can only guess that other reviews for this stuff must come from the company? I don't know but it doesn't work.
on 22 April 2016
I've just ordered these and I have been reading the reviews you can't just take these and expect the wieght to just fall of you have to have some sort of diet and cardio in place to. I was 18 stone I went to a size 12 from a 42 waist in just under a year on these and on the gym and a diet plan in place. But I ended up putting 3 stone back on which I'm of to lose weight again it depends on size and wieght of the person age as well

See one answered question