on 31 May 2014
There are only a few supplements which I view as effective and this is certainly one of them!

Taste: Negligible. Slight off taste to the water but nothing I could describe as remotely unpleasant. If you can manage a protein shake then this stuff will not phase you in the slightest.

Texture: It mixes fairly well, I usually don't wait about to see if it doesn't I just chug it. (recommended dose: one scoop 45 minutes before workout. In my opinion on an empty stomach works even better or before a small meal)

Effect: The big one...You do get a very noticeable 'pump' in the gym, muscle swell and feel very dense/rigid with blood. Vascularity also definitely increases, with veins appearing very pronounced. Not really a definitive performance boost as such in terms of strength or endurance. In theory this will provide better transport for nutrients and waste, so it is likely there is some very small benefit to performance and for recovery too. Also noticing the pump does give a psychological boost in my opinion so maybe there is small increase in performance from this! There is also a notice alerting the male user that some benefits may be noticed in the bedroom due to increased blood flow...Like I said, this is an effective product, you will know if you have taken it.

Cons: Watch out for stretch marks as this will increase stress to the skin. Drink plenty of water as well. Some people do not enjoy the sensation of the pump, if so then this product is definitely not for you.

Value: 83 servings (claimed) for £17 is pretty good. I am still on my first tub and will definitely buy another one!

Overall: If you are expecting this to add 10kg or more to your squat or bench then you will be sorely disappointed. This product functions exactly as it is described, increasing blood flow and represents good value for money in my opinion. It is not an essential supplement but an an enjoyable addition. Would definitely recommend and buy again.
on 25 May 2013
A good product if you are wanting to looked pumped for a couple of hours, but haven't noticed any performance boost or anything. Wouldn't buy unless you had money to throw around.
on 5 September 2015
great all fast delivery good product
on 24 May 2013
I don't know..about this product ...I did not feel any stronger ....maybe I was not on it long enough not sure..