Kyjen Plush Puppies Hide-A-Squirrel Dog Toy
Preferred by Pooches
Play is essential to every dog's happiness and wellbeing. That's why we design plush toys specifically catered to canines. Plush Puppies are engineered to last longer than typical toys while also stimulating dogs' natural instincts and drives. Furry friends love to bite, squeak, chase, toss, tug, flap and even cuddle with our Plush Puppies. Trust us, they're bound to become your best friend's favourites.
Seek. Squeak. Repeat.
Hide and "Squeak" Enrichment
The Hide-A-Squirrel offers owners an innovative approach to playtime. This engaging toy works as a reverse puzzle. You hide the squeaky squirrel pieces inside the plush tree trunk; dogs use their problem-solving skills to sniff them out. By encouraging them to seek and stalk the squeaky prey, the Hide-A-Squirrel provides pups with an outlet for their instinctual behaviours. The removable squirrels can be hidden again and again for endless enjoyment. And, for even more fun, you can hide treats and other toys inside tree trunk. No matter how you choose to play, the Hide-A-Squirrel is sure to keep doggie boredom at bay!
The Idea Behind Puzzle Plush
Digging, scavenging, gnawing, and pawing are natural dog behaviours. They're what make our dogs...dogs. So we shouldn't be surprised when they chew on our shoes and dig up the garden, because that's just normal dog stuff. Still, we often consider these natural behaviours to be "behavioural problems." Hide-A-Squirrel toys are designed with dogs' natural play patterns in mind. In order to solve our different puzzle plush "problems," dogs must use their digging, scavenging, gnawing, and pawing skills. And, by allowing them to engage in these natural behaviours, puzzle plush toys create appropriate outlets for dogs' destructive tendencies. Puzzle Plush toys promise more than just play: they allow our dogs to be themselves.
Squeaky Fun for Everyone
Our dogs don't just want to play; they want to play with us. That's why we design puzzle plush toys to inspire fun interaction between pet parents and their pooches. In fact, the human component of our games is part of what makes them so entertaining. Dogs enjoy the encouragement and socialization they receive, while their families have fun helping them to solve the puzzles. With these toys, everyone wins.
- Introduce your dog to the squeaking squirrels by playing with them together for a few minutes.
- Once your dog is engaged, hide each of the squirrels inside the plush tree trunk.
- Encourage your dog to retrieve the squirrels. Squeak them from the inside to keep your pup playing.
- Praise your pooch for seeking out and removing the squirrels.
- After each of the squirrels has been retrieved, stuff them back inside in the base to keep game the going.
- For added excitement, stuff treats or other small toys into the trunk.
The Hide-A-Squirrel is made with durable plush material.
Weight: 200grams Dimensions (packaged): 40.4 x 40.4 x 40.4in / 1026.16 x 1026.15 x 1026.16
- Designed for supervised play only
- Not designed for aggressive chewers
- If toy becomes ripped or damaged, discard immediately
- Remove all tags and stickers before play