Size: 19.5inch|Colour: Lemon|Change
Price:£16.50+ Free shipping

on 19 October 2013
have been looking for sometime for a reasonable priced Burgundy or Maroon button down Oxford shirt and while there are plenty available from American suppliers, the majority of them will not export to the UK and if they do they want to charge me rip off mailing prices on top of the price of the shirt, so I was pleased to see this shirt advertised and available in my size 18" collar and from a UK supplier, I have worn it a couple of times and while it is not quite as dark as I would like it, it certainly fits very well and is well made, also my wife informs me it also irons very well which is also very important, I see they also do this shirt in a Navy blue so I might buy this as well although I do have other Navy blue shirts at the moment, highly recommended!!
on 7 April 2016
Fantastic fit and of really good quality.

I am just shy of 6' with a broad chest 44-45", therefore most high street stores are either too tight at the chest and I normally have to pick a size which is far too big for my neck and fit like a tent. The high street tailored fits are out of the question.

I bought the 16.5" size and it fits really well. The shirt is also sufficiently long, which stops the shirt becoming untucked throughout the day.

I will be buying more of these in future.
on 18 November 2013
I have a number of Kustom Kit shirts and they are all good. I have found the sizing accurate and the range of colours, excellent. This burgundy one was absolutely great so just ordered a royal blue one. They certainly do have a great range of colours.
on 14 November 2015
Very good quality and strong colour. Not too baggy even though I needed a collar that is above 19". As with any shirt I could improve the body fit by either turning egg shaped or spending significantly more and getting a shirt tailored to fit perfectly. At this price I am very happy.
on 2 November 2015
These are excellent shirts. Quality much better than what I normally get in the major high st retailers, and a good price too. Colour is pure white, cotton is quite thick and strong and the shirts are well-made and finished. Overall a very good product. This is Oxford style (button-down collar etc) rather than the very heavy, textured cotton version that some firms call Oxford; it's basically a smooth white business shirt, but as such it's superb, heavy duty and perfect for the office. Would definitely recommend.
on 26 May 2016
Perfect shirt! My husband is 6ft 4 with a 52 inch chest and every shirt he's tried on are either too short in the length or too short in the arm. Ordered a 4XL 20 inch collar and it's a perfect fit, there's plenty of length to tuck into his trousers and he can finally take his jacket off cos the sleeves actually come to his hands!!!
on 24 January 2016
Good price for a work shirt and the quality if fine for that price. I bought four and they do the job. I probably wouldn't wear them when I wanted to look my absolute best, if you see what I mean, but I'm happy with them.
on 12 June 2014
Great fit (sizing by neck measurement, not usual S, M, L, XL, etc. which is always a bit of a lottery). Can be worn with or without a tie (another plus) so it can be dressed either up or down. There's just enough man-made fibre in the mix for extra durability/washability without losing the natural softness of the cotton. A shirt of this design in this colour (YOU try to find one as versatile as this under the £40+ mark!) is relatively rare. Well-finished, out-of-the-ordinary and crisp. At this price I'm more than a little tempted to shell out for some of the rich, darker colours. I'm very pleased with this purchase
on 17 January 2014
Exactly what I wanted. The darkest colour without being black. Fits really well on a pensioner, not fat but with less than a streamlined silhouette. Like others of my ilk, I like the neck sizes rather than small, medium, large etc.
on 19 June 2013
THIS SHIRT IS BRILLIANT AND LOOKS GREAT AND DOES NOT HANG LIKE A TENT BECAUSE I NEEDED A SIZE 19 AND A HALF INCHES NECK SIZE.