on 27 November 2012
Gasket fitted and tested, all ok. Seems to be original make, has number inside. The model number for the size of the rim is on the inside of the gasket if in doubt ( e.g.1501 for 22cm ). Order with confidence.
on 2 January 2014
Having had the Khun Rikon pot for fifteen years or more, the seal finally gave up. This replacement from Amazon is in place and has given the pot back its usefulness. Should be good for another 15 years.
on 29 January 2011
what is there to say? It's a pressure cooker seal and it works, my pressure cooker now seals again and doesn't leak at all! It's the item that I ordered and appears to be the 'genuine' article, as described. It was sent quite promptly - really there isn't much to say. I did wonder about doing a video review but there's a limit to the number of pictures of a pressure cooker seal that might hold the viewers attention.

Overall, this pressure cooker seal seals well.
on 20 August 2012
Bought for our pressure cooker and the first time ordered the wrong size (too small)- but Amazon replaced without a problem. Measuring the correct diameter can be slightly tricky if you do not have the old gasket or if it has been stretched - however once the correct gasket was fitted we have used it for over a year and it functions flawlessly.
on 22 March 2013
I was hesitant to buy this as my old gasket was black in color and I wasn't sure this would work (because it's blue and I thought perhaps it was for a different style or model), though the size seemed right. I had been having problems with my pressure cooker (steam escaping around the rim mostly) that was most frustrating. Though my old gasket looked OK, I took the gamble and decided it was worn out. Glad I did. Now it works like a charm.
on 6 November 2012
A good useful product, seems to do all that it claims. Plus good, quick and efficient service by the retailer.
on 23 February 2013
Well, the old gasket had well and truly perished. The (rather expensive) pressure cooker simply could not be used until we bought this. Fits perfectly - quality product and simply works!!!
on 18 April 2011
Absolutely top rate service and also help with other items without charge. I doubt that one can do better than this service and also a good cooker. I was very impressed.
on 17 August 2013
I had to replace the old gasket which was allowing the leakage of steam. I bought it for my Mum, who loves her pressure cooker. I use a steamer which I believe is better and healther.
on 3 January 2013
We measured this wrong the first time, but no matter when we wrote in they just changed it.
This service with a smile.
Have informed everyone we can think of to use them.

See one answered question