Image not available for
|Price:||£29.30 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
|You Save:||£7.65 (21%)|
Would you like to give feedback on images?
Frying pans have to be able to withstand a great deal of heat. It always pays off to rely on quality products. This guarantees a longer product life, perfect frying properties and crispy results. And this is why Kuhn Rikon places the highest demands on the toughness of the material and the coating of their frying pans. Even professionals cook with our frying pans. If the words “Kuhn Rikon” can be seen on the pan, this means that Kuhn Rikon know-how is also there. With continuous success over decades.
Use & Care:
1) Before using for the first time, wash off the pan in hot water, using detergent and a soft brush.
2) Instructions for use: Preheat the pan briefly on the stove. Then add a little oil and distribute it well. We recommend high temperature cooking oil. Caution: Very high temperatures can cause the oil to smoke or to even catch fire. You should therefore never leave the pan unattended on the stove.
3) Tip: The coating transfers heat quickly and efficiently. You can, therefore, achieve good frying results with less energy. We recommend that you use a small quantity of oil/fat as food can burn and can leave residues when frying without fat. Use a spatula made from plastic, wood or silicone.
4) Care: Clean the pan using a soft cloth or a soft brush and hot water with a little detergent. Abrasive detergents could impair the coating. Burnt residue can be more easily removed after soaking in hot water. With correct use, the pan can be very easily washed by hand, Cleaning in the dishwasher is not recommended as this can reduce the life of the ceramic coating.
5) Guarantee provision: The guarantee only applies when the pan is used correctly. It does not apply in cases of overheating, damaged or destroyed coating, discolouration or burned-in residues.