Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-10 of 23 questions
vote
Per cup,it works out at around 25p+ milk and sugar.Where it scores for me,is not keeping in a jar of decaffinated,or drinking choc watching it deteriorate waiting for a visitor to drink it.I dont buy lots of different types of Dolce Gusto coffee either.The 'Intenso' works well, with an adjustment of water volume as either espresso or Americano.Personally, other than the Chocochino,I wouldn't bother with the mixes with milk capsules.
19 Aug 2014 by cocobrooke
votes
it not large, unable to give size in metric so I hope inches will do 12" HIGH 8" WIDE 12"DEPTH, I bought for my mother in law as I already have one in France, it make divine coffee. I do hope this helps regards Estelle
30 Aug 2014 by Sam
votes
My husband has this machine, he does not take sugar in his coffee, he uses the americana pods and really likes it. A friend takes sugar, he simply adds sugar to his requirement. This machine is so easy to use and to clean, my husband wouldn't use any other coffee machine now.
4 May 2014 by J. Buzzard
votes
Not that I am aware. Never tried because there is such a good drinks range and I would not wish to invalidate the warranty when new
12 days ago by Mr G W Purdy
votes
High 1 foot depth 1 foot and width 7 to 8 inches
25 Feb 2014 by Pam1965
votes
Not really best used with the capsules
8 days ago by peter power
votes
Mostly small cup size, and not completely hot enough.
1 day ago by lugworm
votes
It switches itself off if you leave it for a while after use. You fill it with water, press the on button and within seconds it is ready.
3 days ago by Miss L Murray
votes
I think its a kind of filter coffee. I have never opened the pod. You put the pod in and when it comes out it is already mixed with the water. All I know it is the best machine I have ever bought. Hope this helps :-)
20 days ago by sandra braund
votes
I personally have never tried to put milk into the machine water holder, as I am unsure if as it is slightly thicker than water wether it would break the machine, but I do know you can purchase re-usable pod holders from ebay that can be re used many times to put in what you want. I hope this helps answer your question.
28 days ago by Jasmin S. Tully
‹ Previous   1   2   3   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers