on 5 June 2014
My dog is getting a bit arthritic and is normally on the sofa beside me but he has even given up the sofa for this new bed. He loves it. It's much bigger than I thought it would be but it means he can really stretch out.
on 19 July 2014
our Springer Spaniel puppy destroyed the cover of the cushion within minutes, luckily it came with a spare slip though.
the cushion itself is not as thick as I expected but it's thick enough to stop your dog from feeling the cold of the floor.
all-in I would say this product is okay if your dog has grown out of the chewing-everything-in-sight phase
on 3 December 2014
Thoroughly unimpressed. My huskies slept on it once and it split the same day. It appears to be very weakly constructed, I'd steer clear of this item. I can only assume their claws must have punctured the bed and that was that. There is no sign of damage caused by chewing etc it destructive behaviour. It just seems to be a poorly made item. Seriously, one use and it's torn?!? For thirty quid? So unfortunately I can't tell you if it's truly waterproof etc, only that it seems to be very poorly stiches or the fabric is of poor quality. Perhaps more suitable for a smaller dog? I wouldn't buy it folks just in case. Hope this helps you make a decision.
on 7 February 2014
Does the job in the back of my car. Keeps the dog comfortable whilst keeping the muck under control. However, it is nowhere near the 4" depth claimed, nearer 2" when new.
on 3 February 2013
Only gave this four stars as I've only had them a few weeks so not thoroughly tested yet. I run a home boarding service for dogs and these beds seem ideal being as they have to be cleaned often and have to put up with some very hard wear and tear.
So far I'm really pleased.
on 1 November 2015
Disappointed. To be honest, I read the other customers comments before ordering and where the rating was low, I thought maybe there was a bit of exaggeration going on, but, I now find, to my great disappointment, that the comments regarding the stitching of the inner casing were spot on. I examined closely on receipt and found already that the very poor quality stitching and /or material was coming apart at the seams, literally. I would suggest that Treeline Products should put in place some serious quality control checks before sending out their products, which after all are not cheap. (in their publicity they advise " a bed like this retails at £50 so buy direct from us" etc, etc. NEVER, would I pay £50 for this quality). As for the depth - they claim it to be 4 inches thick and I say more like 2-3 inches! Apart from that, the fleece covers seem to be fine although perhaps not robust enough and would prefer washable at 40 degrees at least. (I have a Labrador and a Brittany spaniel who love getting dirty). All in all, I would NOT recommend this product to anyone until quality checks are implemented. It's only because I live in France that I will not return the item as it is too costly. (£12.50 for them to post to me)
on 8 July 2014
Happy enough with the product, but my dog doesnt like the noise it makes when he gets onto it. Once he has overcome that problem he happily rests on it. The spare cover is a bonus as it makes cleaning the bed so much esier.
on 19 February 2013
I was looking for a waterproof dog bed, but it needed a 'comfy' cover. This bed came with two fleece covers, the actual mat is waterproof and easy to clean. The bed has been a hit with all of my dogs.
on 13 April 2013
My large lurcher loves to stretch out on this bed. It's good quality, looks great, very soft. Great to be able to wash the covers too. Slightly thinner than I'd hoped for but the dog likes it.
on 4 May 2013
Great - ordered 2 for 3 large dogs and they love to share them and sleep together. A good thickness especially as we have ceramic flooring which can be cold during the winter.

See one answered question