Package Quantity: 1|Change
Price:£1.81+ Free shipping

on 12 May 2013
Up until ordering this I was using my frozen peas! Once ordered I did not realise how easy it was, no mushy peas to have to throw out regularly, it is just perfect and it is so comfortable to use up against your back or anywhere because it does not become fully hard like ice, it is still mushy and soft, I'm going to order another one.
on 30 October 2012
This is a great pack-I chose it specifically for the size and weight as it is great to put under my shoulder-more site specific re pain.The material is of a good quality -it seems maleable even when cold,Good delivery time.
on 26 January 2014
I've lost count of how many times I've heated this in the microwave but it must be at least 50 times and it's still going strong. Used to sooth a swollen eye, blepharitis sufferers will know just how choresome hot bathing is and this is not only easy but provides much relief after carrying out lid hygiene. The old advice of using a hot teaspoon is very difficult to do as the teaspoon goes from way to hot to not hot enough very quickly. Just put a bit of kitchen roll between the skin and the heated pad to keep it hygienic (the pad can be washed in the sink) and rest it gently against the eye. I found 35seconds at 80% power in the microwave about right. Before microwaving push the gel into the corners (as the corners heat much faster than the centre) then after microwaving just make sure you squish the gel about to distribute the heat evenly or it can have hot spots. All in all a very good value product.
on 6 February 2013
Cheaper than the disposables but may need a bandage to hold inplace depends where you are using. Works well though
on 2 July 2014
I've only used this cold. When frozen down to -18C it is not soft, and I can feel the crystallisation of the gel, but it is soft enough, just about, to mould around my knee. I have other pads which remain completely gel-like at -18C, so from that point of view it isn't all that good. However, it does stay cold longer than other pads I have used, so for me and my knees, it's good!
on 22 June 2014
Perfect for freezing and applying to my injury, I bought 3 so that I can rotate them. Excellent quality and although they aren't as large as some of the other ones I was considering (so they don't stay cold quite as long) they are very good value and take up minimal space. I even kept one in the freezer at work!

Highly recommended!
on 4 September 2015
This cool pack is a great size for my household. I have placed it in my fridge rather than the freezer and has been used already to soothe a bump to the head when my grandson fell.
on 22 August 2013
A good way to relax aching neck muscles.
This is a competitively priced, effective product -- and much better than putting a bag of frozen peas on your neck!
Recommended.
on 12 May 2013
am suffering severely with back spasm and using the cold and hot, it is helping to relieve it. Like the material the pack is covered in much better than Boots plastic ice packs.
on 2 July 2013
This is useful to put in to the freezer and leave it there till needed, doesn't take up much room. Stays cold for quite a while when in use. Haven't tried it using heat.