on 27 December 2013
After the CD player stopped working in my 2004 Avenesis I didn't want to spend an absolute fortune on a replacement but wanted the features of a top end 2-DIN car stereo and this is it. A couple of major wins for this is that you do not need to get any additional wiring connectors or facia plates which saves a small fortune and quite a bit of hassle finding the right ones. The stereo itself is loud, clear, and excellent quality.

There are a couple of small negatives with this though. One is that on the radio it saves, searches, and displays the station frequency rather than by the RDS Station name which is very small text and difficult to see. Another is that when navigating through the GPS options (looking for an address for example) there is often a brief cut-off in the audio for a fraction of a second as if the system struggles to process everything. These are very minor issues, and certainly something I can live with!

All in all, really delighted to get this as a replacement stereo.
on 23 January 2015
I love my gadgets and this is by far the best.fitted it myself a bit tricky but not to hard.this stereo does everything i love it
on 7 March 2015
Hi please I need for toyota corolla colour col-n vvt-i thanks