Kookaburra 3m Triangle Ivory Waterproof Woven Shade Sail
Kookaburra Shade Sails -protection from the elements by the shade sail specialists.
Woven shade sails are the most effective sail shades for offering maximum UV protection. The ultra-tight weave of the fabric has been independently tested to UPF50+ making these sail shades near impenetrable by sunlight.
More than 98% of harmful UV rays are blocked out as a result.
In warmer climates, sail shades are designed with small holes in the weave to allow hot air to escape and to keep it from getting too warm underneath the sail. However, with the British climate generally cooler than many countries and more prone to showers, a tighter weave is ideal. You can enjoy maximum UV protection and shelter from the rain without worrying about being uncomfortably warm beneath your sail shade.
- Waterproof, ideal for unpredictable weather
- UPF 50+ (Blocks over 98% of harmful UV rays - certified)
- 2 year manufacturer's warranty as standard
- High density polyester (160gsm UV stabilised)
- Machine washable at 40 degrees Celsius
- The whole length of each side is strapped for tension
- Grade 304 stainless steel D rings at each corner
- Rot proof, easy to clean
- Shape: 3.0m Equilateral triangle
- Colour: Ivory
- Material: High density polyester (160gsm)
We recommend you purchase one of our compatible fixing kits for installing this sail shade. An option of Galvanised steel can be found by searching Asin: B00BLMGZ8C or Stainless steel at Asin: B00BLMGYLA