on 15 December 2012
After buying this a I thought it was a universal fit, it does not fit my silver cross car seat. Very disappointed
on 6 January 2013
Bought this rain cover for the Maclaren Riccaro car seat and it fitted snuggly. The only problem was that our daughter's legs were squashed in as she got a bit bigger but apart from that, a good product.
on 6 May 2013
The rain cover is ideal for infant car seat especially when used in pushchair. Good wind shield as well. Easy to fit and seems hard wearing.
on 26 November 2012
This was bought for my granddaughter as her car seat is on wheels and it keeps her lovely and dry and also keeps the wind off her.
on 16 March 2014
This was bought as a replacement, the previous one was ripped ( not the same brand). Fit for purpose and value for money.
on 20 January 2014
This is a Great item, especially in this weather!
But found that the p & p a little much though.
on 11 January 2013
This cover only just fit my Mamas and Papas Primo Viaggio IP. Had I known quite how much it would only just fit, I wouldn't have bought it. But for the money it's ok. Haven't tried it with baby in yet ! I'm sure it would be a great purchase for those seats it fits better.

See one answered question