Kontrol Moisture Absorber Crystals, are anhydrous flakes of calcium chloride (CaCl) which have a high affinity to water and readily attract excess humidity from the air by a simple chemical process.
When used in a Kontrol Streamline Moisture Absorber Kontrol Moisture Absorber Crystals begin to coagulate and eventually, after a few weeks and depending on levels of humidity/dampness, liquid will begin to collect in the base of the moisture trap.
Kontrol Moisture Absorber Crystals will continue to function effectively for up to 2-3 months after exposure to the surrounding air.
Comes in a re-sealable pack.
1. Open the refill pack and slide the zip lock across the bag.
2. Empty Kontrol Streamline Moisture Absorber of liquid over a sink or drain by tilting and pouring through the corner spout.
3. Unlock the lid section from the base and remove from base.
4. Separate top and bottom lid sections, replace bottom lid section into base and carefully sprinkle required amount of Kontrol Moisture Absorber Crystals into the bottom lid section.
5. Press top and bottom sections back together.
6. Gently push sections together and click back the simple lock mechanism.
7. Place Kontrol Streamline Moisture Absorber where required on a level surface away from children and pets.
8. Reseal the Kontrol Moisture Absorber Crystals bag if required and store in a cool, dry place.
Caution: Irritating to eyes. Do not breathe dust. Avoid contact with skin and eyes.
Spillage: If contents are spilt, wash and dry wet spills several times with warm soapy water; repeat if necessary. Brush or vacuum up dry spillages and dispose in bin.