- Visit the Dog Clothing & Accessories Store for a huge selection of dog collars, leads, coats and jumpers from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Dog Store for great offers on dog food and accessories from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Dog Treats Store for a huge selection of dog treats from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Dog Carrier Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular dog carriers.
- Visit the Dog Shampoo Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular dog shampoos.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Kong Air Squeakair Balls, XS, Pack of 3
|Price:||£1.69 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
|You Save:||£0.24 (12%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Fun playing fetch toy
- Squeaker units are hidden and covered by the tennis ball fabric creating a clean, finished look
- 100% tennis toys
- Perfect for fetch and interaction with your dog
This item is available because of the Add-on programme
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Kong combined two classic dog toys, the common tennis ball and the squeaker toy, to create the exceptional Air Dog Squeak air. Our durable, high quality Squeak air tennis ball will not wear down a dog's teeth. It also floats, so you could even take it along for a game at the beach. It's not just the same old ball. Extra small size.
Each order comes with 8 x Extra Small Air Squeakair Balls Toy 51 g
Top Customer Reviews
He can chase and retrieve the ball, but finds chewing it too difficult - this was such a great buy that after constant use with only one large Kong ball, there is enough life left in it that we haven't had to use the second one yet. We have the regular sized Kong balls that we still use in parks, but these are looking grubby and worn - I will likely only buy the large ones from this point on.
If you have a small dog, it is unlikely they will be able to retrieve this ball, but they might still enjoy pushing it round and cchasing it in the house or garden.
She generally removes the squeek and splits the ball within a few days to a week or so and because of this I tend to keep a supply of them and the downrate is because I think that the balls could be stronger.
The 1st one I gave her quickly had the fur (?) which covered the squeaker stripped away, HOWEVER, I think this is more about supervising your dog & training her to use the balls correctly (they are not designed to be used as chew toys). When I spotted her attempting to remove the tip of the squeaker with her teeth. I stopped her immediately with a loud "Uh-uh, NO!" and she went back to squeaking it (which I praised enthusiastically). When she tried to take the squeaker out a second time, I confiscated the ball. Whenever I saw her using the ball correctly, I praised her for squeaking rather than chewing it & have not had any more problems with the balls since. None of the other ones have had the fur stripped or the squeaker exposed.
She literally spends hours playing with them properly & has no interest in taking the squeakers out anymore. In my opinion, they last far longer than a normal tennis ball (my dog destroys these in under 5 minutes) & despite being punctured in several places & used intensively, these balls continue to function normally. I have even put them in the washing machine. As long as you squeeze the water out afterwards, they still squeak despite going through a full wash cycle!
If your dog has powerful jaws like mine, you may want to consider the larger size as these won't fit in their mouths; I have bought both & the larger ones are trickier for the dog to manipulate (meaning they get less intensive use).
She loves to play ball and normal sized type 'tennis' balls are just too large for her to hold and pick up. She usually gets frustrated at the normal ones and just stands by them and barks.
With these Xsmall Kong balls, its fun to just watch her run after them and bring them back for me to throw for her.
Will be buying more of these in the future, but wouldn't reccommend if your small dog is a chewer, but they are great if your small dog just likes to play ball and catch.
I will be ordering these again as they keep disappearing in the garden. We found one in our fish pond. Well, what do we live for if not to bring happiness into our pet's lives.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Well what can i say!! My morder collie pup has not put these down since they were delivered four hours ago!! They are fantastic will be getting a load more, great value for money!!Published 2 days ago by emily
We were going through a LOT of balls with our lab, so I decided to give these a try, thinking perhaps Kong made a sturdier ball. Read morePublished 3 days ago by AKEcosse
Love theses balls for my staffy dog, they last a lot longer than normal ones. I tend to poke the squeaker with a needle as the squeek does get abit much.Published 3 days ago by Beanmaster