- Platform: PlayStation 3
- PEGI Rating: Ages 7 and Over
- Media: Video Game
Tornado Outbreak (PS3)
Virtual Reality Is Coming
2016 is the year of Virtual Reality. Find out everything you need to know at our Virtual Reality Store. Learn about Oculus Rift, PlayStation VR and the HTC Vive and sign-up to be notified when they will be released.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Harness the power of a raging tornado and battle the forces of evil in an effort to save to world! Sinister forces have deceived you to believe that your destructive behaviour will save an epic hero. In reality, youre working for evil. Take control of a dynamic tornado as you tear through open environments chewing up the landscape and spitting out everything in your path. The more you destroy, the bigger you grow as you work against time based, collection and point challenges in the search for hidden elements and enemies from another world. Watch the debris fly as you leave a trail of destruction, as you battle bosses and defeat the forces of evil. The world is your playground, tear it up!
- Compete in time, point and collection based challenges with the option of playing through the story or fueling the excitement with added goals
- Delivers new character abilities throughout the game including enhanced movements and combo options
- Expansive sandbox type gameplay and real time destruction allows gamers to destroy what they want, when they want, WHERE they want!
- Twist your way through crazy objects and comical characters expanding your tornado by auto collecting or implementing the advanced chain collecting-mode for more skilled players to snuff out villainous creatures
- Double the destruction by playing cooperatively with a friend in multiplayer mode
Top Customer Reviews
Tornado Outbreak is a fun and simple game that proves to be very addictive very quickly. The premise is simple, control the direction of a tornado to destroy everything in your path. The more you destroy, the bigger and faster the tornado grows, and the higher your score becomes.
At the end of each level you get a grade, ranging from 'A' to 'F', with 'A' being the best. You also get bonus points for destroying special targets, or for destroying things in the right order.
Granted, it all sounds very simple, and indeed it really is, but therein lies the genius of the game. Anyone can play it, and everyone will enjoy it.
The graphics are decent enough, and although not exactly dripping with honey, they are certainly bright and attractive, and look very comfortable on my lcd tv. The sound editing is also of a reasonable quality. The user interface is as simple as the gameplay, with menu navigation proving to be an un-complicated affair.
I would recommend this game to anyone who wants to be reminded about what video games used to be - fun.
This is a retro style game with a modern twist. Younger players will no doubt find it 'boring', but for the rest of us it will remain on the 'never trade-in' section of our shelf.