on 13 December 2013
I have always loved MASH, this was something I wanted for years, I like it so much I will buy another
on 12 February 2014
I received my T shirt in good time and without problems the delivery person was curtious and profisional the T shirt is exactly as I hoped it would be and is just what I was looking for
on 26 February 2014
had one years back and got regular comments. This appears to be of a good quality and well printed, an excellent version - bargain, what u waiting for????
on 29 June 2014
A longer body (which I prefer) than some t-shirts and a very good fit. Good thickness t-shirt material too. Just what I wanted.
on 5 November 2014
It's been washed quite a few times now and it appears to holding it's shape and retaining its colour so although the cotton doesn't feel fantastic it's maybe just more coarse than I'm used to rather than poor quality. At this price I can't complain.
on 14 August 2015
Size as expected, Quality good, price very reasonable particularly considering free delivery is included. Item despatched within 24 hours but delivery was some time coming from Ireland, which to be fair was received within the time stated.
on 9 December 2014
Great heavy weight T Shirt, slightly on the large size though. but good quality! my young Son stole mine to use as a night shirt, so now I need another one!
on 18 June 2014
really nice fitted well ,very good value for the money
perfect fathers day present ,dad was impressed as well thank you
on 25 March 2014
An extremely comfortable and good quality piece of memorabilia for fans of a much loved and still watched TV series.
on 31 December 2014
Purchased as a gift for my father; fits well and is very much appreciated by someone who enjoys the show!