on 6 September 2013
I usually get Corps clothing from MOD approved companies being a former marine. There are lots of bad imitations on-line but this isn't one of them. Though it's not perfect it's good quality and fits perfectly. I'm very happy with the value and my order arrived in 24hrs. I recommend it to any serving or former bootnecks.
on 8 September 2013
I love it, i would buy more if they did more colours. Its very comfy and on a personal note brings back great memorys. A great way to show support to all our royal marines commandos
on 28 October 2013
I bought this in a medium size expect it to fit me like most other medium T-shirts however it was a bit larger than expected on the arms and length and does make me look thinner than I am. It is also I very Dark green colour and is hard to see the writing and logo on it which I was disappointed with.
on 27 July 2013
Bought this for my 17 year old son who is hoping to join the Marines. He loves it and wears it all the time. Good quality t-shirt and washes really well.
on 24 February 2015
This is the first time that i have used these one word NAIL. Ordered what i thought was going to be a decent Royal Marines t-shirt obviously NOT one louzy black small logo on the front. So thought the back is probably better turned the shirt over to reveal purrrrrrrreeee cotton. Wheres the writing guys!!! Useless do not use. Who would buy a car on the picture you see and it arrives with 3 wheels no tires!
on 9 November 2014
order took a long time to arrive but after contacting seller item eventually arrived. t shirt is excellent quality and well worth the wait. My son loves it. seller is really easy to deal with and was very helpful when contacted.
on 1 September 2014
Arrived on time so great on that front.Logo that I thought would be on the back wasn't it was plain on the back with small logo on the front.So disappointed with that unfortunately.
on 23 August 2015
I really rate this company, their tshirt designs are simply fantastic. I've got 2 now and I'll be back for more. looks great, fits perfectly and delivered ahead of time too. 10/10
on 31 July 2014
I bought this top and i'm a size 8/10 female! And it fits just snug! Not too big and not too small! Amazing material, and is so comfy! I love it :)
on 17 November 2014
My son loved this tshirt as this is his career choice for the future! Wore it for "Heroes Day" at his school. Nice item, washes up well.