on 6 January 2012
Lovely case - just the perfect size for my daughter's Fufi finepix. Although zip got stuck first time we used it, the seller promptly replaced the item and kept me updated throughout the transaction. Excellent customer service and we are hopeful that this one will last !
on 21 July 2013
Just perfect for my Nikon Coolpix L27 camera. It is what the camera the would have chosen for itself. I like the black version.
on 11 May 2012
Smart little case to keep my ten year old daughters camera safe. It is compact and quite firm and looks nice.
on 17 April 2012
Everyone comments on it so obviously it looks great, but the 1st time I put my mum's very small camera in it (Kodak mini share-really small) the zip pulled away from the bottom whilst I was doing it up. I did manage to get all the teeth back together and seems to be fine since then, but it's early days so not sure if it'll stay the distance.
on 25 August 2012
I purchased this case with the camera. However, it is flimsey and permits the camera to slide around in the case. The plastic zip is not waterproof or even gentle rain proof. Although it was very inexpensive, I feel that is not really very suitable for the purpose of providing a safe haven for the camera.
on 12 July 2012
good quality at bargain price. little compartment inside which holds your memory cards and batteries if need be. Slick round the neck cord to carry it along and not notice it. Zip fly is of good quality and definitely protects the camera well.
on 29 November 2013
Bought it for the right camera and it has served me very well through the months, good product and saved my camera from many falls, drops even when out clubbing, would recommend this product, also had a fast delivery thankyou very much :)
on 12 January 2014
My grandaughter was walking along with the strap to the case around her neck when the strap just snapped and the case with camera dropped to the floor, much to our demise we found the strap only had a few stitches holding it together?
on 4 November 2012
Zip failed on first day, otherwise looked sturdy and would have been good protection for the camera.
too cheap to bother returning, you get what you pay for, but sadly many a good product is ruined by an inadequate zip.
on 18 April 2012
This item is perfect for what it is needed for, It is extremely strong and is great for any small camera, I don't specifically have a Fujifilm L55 but my camera still fits perfectly. Such a great price for a great item!