The Kodak Sterling II was made by Kodak in the UK from 1955 to 1959.
It has a neat, folding design with an extending front. It originally used 620 roll film (no longer made) and produced a 6:9 image.
It is made of metal and most of the body has a black, grained leatherette covering. The top is covered in grey plastic with chrome and red controls.
With the bellows extended, it measures 16 cm x 13 cm x 10 cm.
The top left houses the black film advance wheel.
There is a little viewfinder on the top right side of the camera.
The small black button, to the right of the viewfinder, releases the bellows.