Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 7 June 2015
Bought these to give them a try, they're OK, but not great.
The black isn't as black as the original cartridges manufactured by whoever owns the Kodak
name these days, and the colours aren't too bad. Again, not as good as the originals, but good enough
for the kiddies school work. The colours when used in photo printing, lack depth, but that seems to be only me.
All in all, they're OK,
on 4 March 2014
Was very disappointed with this the ink is dried up and doesn't print it's rubbish I've wasted my money won't order ink from here again
on 11 May 2014
I installed the first colour cartridge 3 weeks ago in my Kodak ESP C110 printer without a hitch and have printed over 100 150mm x 100mm pictures of the same quality as the Kodak cartridges used previously and it is still showing over 75% full. This is more than I've printed with the 3 colour Kodaks used over the last 3 years, (I stopped printing in colour because of the price and the short life of them). I have now installed the first black cartridge, again with no problem. I shall now be printing all the pictures I've wanted to print over the last 3 years without worrying about the cost.
Give them a try.
on 28 August 2014
Very cheap for four cartridges. They work well and show the quantity of ink of the printer display which my last compatible cartridges didn't. Would buy them again.
on 7 August 2014
Worked first time in our Kodak All I One. Far cheaper than the originals and quality is fine.
on 5 June 2015
I was sick of spending a fortune on Kodak branded ink cartridges that don't last any time. These seem to be just as good and at a much better price. Delivered super quick with no hassle.
on 4 June 2015
I don't know how long these will last, but at a third of the price of the Kodak official cartridges, I'm pretty sure I've got an AMAZING deal here!
on 30 March 2014
At last ink cartridges at a fraction of the cost! I recommend these cartridges I am happy with the results
on 9 March 2015
Cartridges arrived in good time and are easy to fit. Print quality is fine but yet to test the colour in full. Print quantity still to be tested.
on 3 June 2015
Just printed a test page with these on a C315. Printed great. Definitely worth getting instead of the expensive branded cartridges.