Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Listen in Prime Shop now Shop now

on 3 March 2010
I was rather apprehensive when I saw I much cheaper than usual these print cartridges appeared to be. However, my fears were groundless and this is an excellent purchase. I can recommend without reservation.
on 4 October 2009
This product was exactly what we were looking for.
It was very easy to insert. The quality of the ink was excellent. And it represented fantastic value for money. We will be purchasing this in the future.
on 21 December 2009
The cartridges came in a carton rather than the usual plastic envelope. The printer regularly now says it does not recognise the black ink cartridge, but after once or twice turning the printer on & off (which takes several minutes) it finally recognises it & starts to print. The second point, (wich could be unrelated, although this printer has only recently been doing this) is that the paper feeds in, the printer makes all the usual noises, but the paper comes out blank.
55 comments|35 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 17 September 2009
This ink package is great value for money and easily installed too. No mess! Fast delivery too.
on 6 October 2009
This printer is so much cheaper than my previous Dell printer. It is slightly noisier and slower, but for a home user, the price of the cartridges is of major importance. Also, it loads paper from the front, which is much easier when the printer is under the desk. Would recommend.
on 19 December 2009
This is the cheapest price I have paid for Kodak Combo Ink Pack and I received it very quickly and would recommend to anyone who has a Kodak All-In-One Printer.
on 10 September 2009
At the price I paid, Kodak ink seems excellent value compared with the Lexmark ink my previous printer devoured.It is too early to judge how long it will last however but so far so good and I am really pleased with my decision to purchase a Kodak printer.
on 11 June 2009
Looked around, and these were the best price I could find. Good, quick service. Excellent!
on 29 March 2009
Replaced my Canon PIXIMA with a Kodak printer ( almost as cheap to buy a new Canon printer including ink as it was to buy 2 packs of ink cartridges!)....main reason being Canon ink exorbitant. Tried cheap replacements & injection refil, but still not satisfied. Kodak refills great....last a long time....much cheaper. Set-up for Kodak printer very easy. End results both graphic and print very satisfactory. Print output a lot slower than the Canon....but in this very busy age....sit back...relax... you will get great results with a bit of patience!
on 27 June 2010
I always buy the ink at Amazon because it is the cheapest, especially as it is geniune Kodak ink.