on 20 January 2014
Kodak seems to stop me using good cartridges, still with ink in them. The ink and the printing are fine but the cartridges have to be thrown away when they still have good printing in them. I find this to be very frustrating and also very expensive. As a result I only use the Kodak printer sparingly, mainly for scanning, or printing when my HP is not working for any reason.
on 23 October 2014
I originally bought a Kodak printer because they falsely advertised that the running costs (ink cartridges) were good value. The black cartridges don't last long regardless of how much ink they're meant to have in them!. I recently bought a colour cartridge which only printed 3 pages of a colour letterhead. From what I can find out, the cartridges are designed to show empty or low levels regardless of how much they are used. I've never managed to get even vaguely close to the advertised number of pages you can supposedly print per cartridge. I will be trying my luck with generic cartridges from here on in. Due to the blatant and immoral marketing, I will never purchase any other Kodak product in future.
on 15 April 2014
So, I think that the product of Kodak 10xl Ink Cartridge - Black (Pack of 2) is great because is much better value than buying single cartridges and than the combo pack.

Though, the advantage is that Ii prints black ink - like you'd expect and it a good job that is being done whenever there is a crisis around the house.

I rate the product four stars out of five. Thank you Amazon.co.uk for your reliable service. From Richard Hill
on 23 November 2013
have purchased a few Kodak cartridges these are under test one at a time just had to return last purchase of twin black and colour set only printed 14 pages and both ran out nothing like 400 plus as stated on box but I must say Amazon service received when complaint registered was excellent.
on 11 June 2014
these cartridges seem to keep drying out and can only be cleared by using the clean print head function. I have never had this before with black cartridges and the colour ones I got elsewhere are fine. Oddly, the packaging was not what I normally see either. Pirated???
on 16 November 2014
Like lots of other comments that have been made, I have never had anywhere near the number of copies stated in the advertising. It is a shame as I have had quite good service from the printer itself. Be honest Kodak!!
on 29 August 2013
These are a god value and the kodak is so cheap for printing compared to photocopying. It now costs 8p per copy at my local store and these work out between 1p and 2p per balck and white sheet.
on 14 March 2014
The Kodak 10xl Ink Cartridge - Black (Pack of 2) is much better value than buying single cartridges and than the combo pack.
It prints black ink - like you'd expect - job done!
on 5 August 2013
These are original Kodak products and as such proivide high-quality print. However, the claimed number of pages you can print from one cartridge seems quite exaggereated. JF
on 29 July 2013
Original ink at an amazingly affordable price. Great service speedy delivery would highly reckomend at the price i paid ps worth buying the XL version ink at a low price