- Hardcover: 342 pages
- Publisher: AIAA (27 Jan. 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1403936579
- ISBN-13: 978-1403936578
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 2.1 x 21.6 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 3,644,653 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
The Knowledge-Based Economy in Central and East European Countries: Countries and Industries in a Process of Change Hardcover – 27 Jan 2006
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
KRZYSZTOF PIECH is Associate Professor in the Department of Economic Policy, Warsaw School of Economics, Poland, where he lectures on economic policies in Central and Eastern Europe. His research is focused on knowledge based economy, growth and economic policy. He is editor of several books in Polish, the most recent on the Lisbon Strategy and building the knowledge-based economy in Poland.
SLAVO RADOSEVIC is Reader at School of Slavonic and East European Studies, University College London, UK. He has published extensively in international journals on issues of technical change and growth in central and eastern Europe, and innovation policy and is author and editor of several books on these issues.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
All the chapters well-written by multinational team of authors (mainly British and Polish). One of the leading chapters is authored by famous Chris Freeman. Worth reading by demending authors (scientists, students advanced in innovations, technological growth, policy makers).
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics > Economic Policy & Development
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics > Economic Systems
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics > International Economics > Development
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Human Resources > Professional Development
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Information Management