- Paperback: 144 pages
- Publisher: Stationery Office; 5th ed., 2007 edition (28 July 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0115528555
- ISBN-13: 978-0115528552
- Product Dimensions: 21 x 0.7 x 11.2 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (446 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 158 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Know your traffic signs (Driving Skills) Paperback – 28 Jul 2007
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Department for Transport
Inside This Book(Learn More)
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Even so, it feels like a bookshelf should always have this as a reference book to resolve the occasional discussion about what a particular sign actually means.......
(By the way she passed her theory test!)
You buy this because you need to know about the country's traffic signs and it does precisely that.
It shows examples and explains all of the various formats of signs for motor vehicle drivers, tram drivers, pedestrians and even horse-riders (how many of you knew that there are Equestrian Crossings?).
It shows far more than the signs detailed in the Highway Code and also explains them a good deal better too.
I used it as part of my Advanced Driving training and still refer to it now and again for the precise definitions and useage of traffic signs.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Has everything in it but my son learnt more from using apps which he can dip in and out of more easily than a book as he always has his phone with him.Published 1 day ago by speckles
Studying driving and this is a convenient purchase from amazonPublished 3 days ago by SL _ Avid buyer
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law
- Books > Reference > Transport > Automotive > Driving & the Highway Code
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Civil Engineering > Road & Transport
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Reference
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Civil Engineering