Format: Paperback|Change

on 26 January 2013
I adore this book, and I cannot stop knitting from it! This was my first venture into knitting anything that followed a pattern, and I was very pleased with how I did. As long as you can increase and decrease, you can follow the patterns in this book!
review image review image
on 17 October 2012
I already have Knitted Wild Animals and found it easy to follow and great results from the cute patterns. I haven't made anything from Knitted Farm animals yet, but the book is as beautifully produced as 'Wild Animals' and the animals are very appealing. I am looking forward to making some of these. Sarah Keen's patterns are very clear. Definitely 5 stars!
on 18 January 2013
I am not an experienced knitter, these patterns are easy to follow and the end result delightful. There is also a great variety in one volume
on 18 January 2013
I received this book very quickly and it is in excellent condition. The pictures alone would have made it worth me buying it, but I do actually knit and can't wait to start knitting the whole farm stock. Altogether a lovely book
on 26 January 2013
I found the instructions very easy to follow and was very pleased with the results. I have been complimented on my attempts so I will probably buy one of the other books in the series.
VINE VOICEon 10 May 2013
I haven't yet knitted anything from this book but I also have Sarah Keen's Knitted Wild Animals book and have knitted one of the animals from that. This is a similar looking book with a good range of different animals; there are cute little chicks and ducklings as well as different larger animals. Some of the animals work better than others but they are mainly very cute and, although perhaps not realistic with their big fat bottoms to make them sit up, they look good. I'm really not sure which one to knit first, though my sister has already started on the cat!
on 13 June 2014
When I first saw this book I had to buy it,the patterns and stuffed animals are very cute. I have not started any of them yet but I am armed with needles and wool. Who doesn't love them? The pig is very cute,they all are :)
on 18 November 2012
Excellent book. Easy to understand.recommend to intermediate knitters. Lots of patterns to keep thecavid knitter busy. Great collection for children to play with.
on 21 February 2013
Sarah Keen does it again - brilliant book. I had Knitted Wild Animals for Christmas and have made the elephant, hippo and penguin - all have turned out really well all due the detailed and easy to follow patterns by Sarah Keen. I haven't knitted any of the Farm Animals yet but can't wait to get started - the first one has got to be the highland bull (yarn arrived yesterday!). The pictures in both books are really good and it is nice to see the toys from different angles if you need help in making up. Sarah Keen - love it, thank you very much.
on 3 December 2012
I have been after a pattern for a Chicken for ages and was going to download one for £6.00. Thankfully I saw this book, not only do you get a chicken, you get a cockerel, a chick, even eggs. Aswell as loads of other animals. It is brilliant value for the number of patterns.

There are loads of good quality photographs, and even a few facts about each animal. Although I was only after the chicken, I think I will have to try a few of the others now, the Highland Cow is so cute.