Format: Hardcover|Change

on 14 May 2011
I bought this for my 3.5 year old who loves knights at the moment and he hasn't put it down for a week! It has lots of illustrations and is basic enough for him to understand. Also not too long so parents can read it at bedtime!
on 21 April 2012
Quite a lot of this book, say half, is not about knights, but about castles. While the two are clearly related, there is another Usborne book about castles, which I also bought. Half of that is about knights. So I now have two books with overlapping content. I could just have bought one of the books instead. There are many facts about each topic that could have been included in the appropriate book, without duplicating content. Could do better.
on 2 June 2011
These books are all fab for younger children. We have a lot of these Beginners books and they've all been well read. They get the children asking questions and it's amazing how much they remember from reading them. Well worth the money.
on 6 January 2014
This book was a gift for my 3 year old son. It explains so much and has plenty of pictures! It also explains in detail about castles, knights and the lifestyle. I would highly recommend this book!
on 11 September 2011
I brought this book for my Grandson thinking it would help him with his reading as he is into castles and knights. This was not the case . It is very simplistic and does not give a lot of information. The layout and pictures are babyish. I would not recommend this book for a bright 7 year old who knows lots about castles and knights. It might be ok for a younger child.
on 20 February 2012
The book is very educational.
It came at a good price, arrived in good conditon and in good time.
No complaints from me!
on 25 February 2012
great book ideal for my five year old to understand and great pictures. He loves reading all about the knights from the past
on 21 May 2014
I got this for my 4yr old boy who was learning about knights and castles at school. It is a great book, full of facts.
on 30 September 2015
My little boy loved this book as he's into knights and dragons at the moment!
on 21 September 2014