on 12 October 2011
I used this costume to go to a `villains' outdoor fancy dress party. Without a doubt (and everybody told m so), the costume was the best of the event. As other reviewers have said, the material is cheap, the waist coat is made of some foam stuff - but don't let that put you off. You only can tell what it is made of when you touch it - wearing it and you do look very good.

Now the kit comes with a rubber mask which is a full head mask (face and moulded hair effect) - which I decided not to use. The rubber mask was frankly awful. If you are using this to make an impression, I would spend a bit more and get the pull on hair mask and make up kit - that really completed the effect. With the mask being a one size fits all type, and the size being XX large, I would imagine that anybody would look stupid in the mask.

As for quality - well I had shorts and a T-shirt on underneath and despite it being outside and not so warm, I was fine - no problems with being too hot or cold. And the outfit stood up to the party (with games) with no tears or breaks - it is now hung up in a wardrobe in case I want to be the Joker again in the future.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again