on 12 October 2011
I used this costume to go to a `villains' outdoor fancy dress party. Without a doubt (and everybody told m so), the costume was the best of the event. As other reviewers have said, the material is cheap, the waist coat is made of some foam stuff - but don't let that put you off. You only can tell what it is made of when you touch it - wearing it and you do look very good.

Now the kit comes with a rubber mask which is a full head mask (face and moulded hair effect) - which I decided not to use. The rubber mask was frankly awful. If you are using this to make an impression, I would spend a bit more and get the pull on hair mask and make up kit - that really completed the effect. With the mask being a one size fits all type, and the size being XX large, I would imagine that anybody would look stupid in the mask.

As for quality - well I had shorts and a T-shirt on underneath and despite it being outside and not so warm, I was fine - no problems with being too hot or cold. And the outfit stood up to the party (with games) with no tears or breaks - it is now hung up in a wardrobe in case I want to be the Joker again in the future.