Colour: Pink|Size: Boys (12-2)|Change
Price:£1.95 - £14.00

on 3 January 2012
The socks were easy to put on and comfortable to wear.There was a variety of colours which was pleasing. A well priced article which was delivered promptly.
on 15 July 2012
Definitely the worst football socks I have ever bought.

Cheap does not equal bargain on this occasion.

The sock had one good wear in them and then the second time you try to pull them up, the elastic in them has gone and the socks just slip down, aka Liam Brady style (for those of you old enogh to remember)

Spend a bit more and get socks that stayup!!!!
on 3 July 2012
these socks are great quality, hold their shape really well are a generous size I have large feet and a great strong colour, delivery was very quick as well.
on 16 October 2014
Pretty rubbish, really tight and uncomfortable. I guess you get what you pay for they were cheap so probably my own fault for being a cheapskate:/
on 13 March 2015
Decent quality socks, well made, but tight as hell!

The largest size going are like tights on me even when I don't have my shin pads on.

Smaller people will be ok, just buy a slightly bigger size
on 31 December 2014
Exactly the ones we needed to replace my son's school rugby socks. My son seems to be very pleased with the comfort and quality of this item as he uses them regularly to play rugby and hockey.
on 14 November 2013
These were a great gift idea for my football mad grandson. Got them. Delivered straight to him and he was very pleased. Would use again and would recommend to anyone who asks. Thank you
on 21 August 2014
I bought these socks for my eight year old grandson who is a keen footballer. The socks looked well made and of good quality and the price was even better, (£2.99p) per pair. In town it would costs about £5 to 7 for one pair. I gave 3 star because the delivery was rather slow about 8 days. Anyway, I would buy from the company again.
on 21 January 2014
Great quality socks. Very warm for the winter months for my seven year old. My son loves them because he can wear them with his Ireland Kit or Joe Hart kit.
on 23 January 2014
Fell apart after 1 wear & a wash. Not very good at all. Football socks however seem very hard to find for children in any shops which is why I bought these.