Package Quantity: 1|Style Name: Original Packaging|Change

on 20 April 2013
Perfect for making cakes. It is exactly what is shown on the picture.
Does exactly what it is says in the description box ie. there's a rubber like material at the bottom to ensure that the bowl doesn't slide.
Personally. I love them!
Perfect. A good selection of sizes and the pinks are lovely. Great for baking, mixing pasta, salads etc. Really pleased I bought them. Arrived a few days after ordering to.
on 17 January 2013
I didn't really expect much to be honest as they are so cheap, they are however a good size. The plastic is quite thin but you might see this as a benefit as this makes them very light. My old mixing bowls were ceramic, therefore very heavy (hence the new plastic bowls) so hopefully will be good for what I need.
on 10 February 2016
They are really sturdy despite reviews saying otherwise. I mean, you get what you pay for - but in this case I think it's a really good bargain. I have used the bowls for two things:
1) Baking. I love to bake and I need bowls to mix stuff in. So far, these bowls have endured electric beaters (on the highest speed) and smashing (I smashed caramel in it with a hammer so it could fit into my mini blender). The only 'after-effect' that could possibly be negative is the fact that there are scratches (but come one, it's plastic and inevitable).
2) Making a salad. Which really shouldn't do anything to the bowl but I have used it for that too and it was great!

The bowls are plastic and feel a little flimsy, but they are not. They have endured electric mixers, whisking, for pronging, hammering caramel and it even fell a couple of times (the big one). The only reason I gave it four stars (and I would have given it four and a half) is because it doesn't come in another colour.
Delivery: Great! Fast and secure! Would definitely order from this seller again.
on 8 May 2013
Easy bowls to use and good value. They are not heavy plastic, but seems turdy enough. Dishwaher and freezer safe too.
on 26 November 2013
these are really stirdy and very pretty, makes baking alot more fun. my kitchen is pink, so i had to have them, altho put away in the cupboard, they are great to use and a very good size.
on 13 January 2014
Very pretty and useful in the kitchen, attractive colours and variety of sizes. Think you require too many words for review.
I needed some new plastic bowls and these caught my eye . They have 3 sizes which is very useful,and they do have the capacity markings on the inside which I must say isn't that easy to see. The 3 shades of pink is a nice touch, I find them very useful to weight my ingredients out into as they are so light and don't upset my digital scales . They have really good none slip bottoms so you can mix in them if you want to ,I mixed a cake mix in one today before I wrote this review and it worked but I prefer a heavier bowl if using an electric mixer.
I have to say since I have had these bowls which must be a good 3 months now a day does not go by without me using in someway or another,as they are so versatile. Really good value for money.
on 29 September 2015
Purchased these to be used along with my new electric hand whisker that was cracking my ceramic bowls. Now I can use the whisker without having to worry about breaking bowls! Very good quality bowls and look pretty in the cupboard!
on 13 May 2014
Other people have said that they are too thin but I have had this type of bowl before from Woolworth's, many, many years ago and they are still as good as new. I liked the colour, size and price of these and they did not disappoint me.

I use them for assembling my ingredients for baking, cooking etc. also for washing fruit, vegetables, soaking dishcloths in lthe largest one etc... They are as versatile as you want them to be. Must add that I also have the Joseph Joseph set of bowls and colander and the only difference that I see is that the material used for manufacture does appear to be thinner, but I believe that if you ask me how they are doing in 10 years, they will still be wearing well.