Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-10 of 77 questions
votes
As far as I am aware the answer is no you have to charge the speakers up via the USB charger cable to use the speakers so I would say not cheers
8 Dec 2013 by Marteen 57
vote
No it doesn't charge the the ipad. The only connection to the ipad itself is a 3.5mm jack for the audio. The USB connection is just to charge the batteries in the speaker itself.
21 Dec 2013 by Ian A.
vote
No does not do that!!!
16 Dec 2013 by Mr. Gareth James Hyde
vote
Yes it plugs into the mains, you charge it that way as well
16 Dec 2013 by Duncan
vote
Plug the USB lead into your computer or USB hub and the other end into your speakers. They will charge and I think the light on the front changes colour whilst they are doing so,
8 Dec 2013 by ade
vote
USB lead
30 Nov 2013 by michael horan
vote
This is most definitely compatible with the iPad 2 but I'm not so sure about the iPhone. The speaker is designed to sit under the iPad and is secured by two rubber coated clamps which hold it in place. Two swing out feet provide stability for the whole ensemble to sit on a table etc. The actual connection is made by a short lead which plugs into the Audio jack. Now I suppose there is nothing to stop you placing the iPhone in just one of the clamps and plugging in the connecting lead. But it would certainly look odd. And I'm not sure how stable it would be. I've just tried it with my iPhone 5 and it will fit. It must be placed in Landscape mode to enable the lead to be plugged in. An it is held in place by only one of the clamps. Good news is that if fits whilst still in its protective case. I hope this is of some help.
24 Nov 2013 by M. J. Doyle
votes
I'm no techie but if your nexus takes a standard headphone/speaker jack, then it work fine -- I use mine with a lap top, a Hudl and an i pod touch -all with super results. I can only charge it on lap top as the charging side takes standard USB. As long as you have access to that way of charging its hunky dory. Charged battery lasts hours and charges up quickly. Still as delighted with it as when I first got it.
16 Feb 2014 by colin keenan
votes
The connection is through the headphone jack which are universal connections.
22 Dec 2013 by Julie
votes
According to the information on the sheet with the Kitsound it is 2W x 2W. It is a great bit of kit, I use it with PC and tablets.
30 Nov 2013 by Amazon Customer
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers