Taken from the Kit Heath Iced Gem's story where soft hues of pale blue, pink and white are combined with elegant silver forms, this stunning Sterling Silver, Fresh Water Pearl, Moonstone and Blue Lace Agate necklace is the perfect statement piece. Kit Heath create beautiful fashion and style led Sterling Silver jewellery using high quality materials and skilled workmanship.
British jewellery designer, Kit Heath, has come a long way since his early beginnings as a teenager melting his grandmother’s silver candle sticks to make jewellery in college metal work classes.
Twenty five years on and the Kit Heath business has grown to be one of the most recognised sterling silver jewellery brands in the UK, along with a growing international reputation.
The British designer is renowned for creating beautiful tactile designs in sterling silver that can be worn both in the day and evening, that come together in a sublime collection of contemporary style led jewellery.
Kit Heath Bracelets & Bangles
Kit Heath Pendants
Kit Heath Earrings
See more Kit Heath jewellery
Kit Heath Jewellery Amnesty for Save the Children
At the beginning of the year Kit Heath launched its first jewellery amnesty to raise money for Save the Children. Through-out the UK Kit Heath have been distributing amnesty bags which are free post back to them. Kit Heath's aim is to raise as much money as possible through the donation of old silver jewellery.
This silver can be broken chains, squashed rings, odd earrings, tarnished pieces, unwanted styles or gifts. The silver will be sold as scrap and the monies received donated directly to Save The Children. Please note that Kit Heath's scrap merchants are waiving any processing fees for this campaign so the true value of all scrap donated will be given to Save The Children.
If you order a piece of Kit Heath Kids jewellery from Amazon.co.uk, an amnesty bag will be within that order for you to fill and post it back to Kit Heath.
Ring Size Guide
Download Kit Heath's ring size guide PDF
to help you establish what size ring you are.
[Download Adobe PDF Viewer
To help keep your Kit Heath jewellery looking beautiful, we recommend you care for it in the following ways:
- Cleaning - use a high quality silver cloth. We do not recommend that you use silver dips.
- Stones - to bring back sparkle to faceted gemstones, use warm soapy water and a soft brush, rinsing in clean water. Pearls should be washed in mild soapy water and dried gently every time they are worn.
- When wearing your Kit Heath jewellery, avoid contact with chemicals, perfume, hairspray and deodorant as this can cause unnecessary tarnishing.
- Storage - store your Kit Heath jewellery carefully in a cool dry place.
Sterling silver can be identified by a simple stamp on the silver item, if the stamp states 925, then it is sterling silver quality silver. All of the Kit Heath jewellery bares this stamp.
Assay Office Mark
In the case of Kit Heath this will be EDINBURGH - The mark of the Assay office where the piece was tested. All overweight Kit Heath jewellery is tested and hallmarked by the Edinburgh Assay Office in Scotland.
Sponsor Mark This is the registered mark of the maker or sponsor of the piece. The Kit Heath sponsor mark is KH.
Number Mark SILVER 925 - A mille decimal number fineness indicating the precious metal content. The shape of the shield identifies the metal as gold, silver or platinum.
Assay Office Mark In the case of Kit Heath this will be EDINBURGH - The mark of the Assay office where the piece was tested. All overweight Kit Heath jewellery is tested and hallmarked by the Edinburgh Assay Office in Scotland. There are other marks that are not compulsory to be a legal hallmark, these are:
- Date letter mark - a letter representing the year in which the piece was hallmarked.
- Common control mark - a mark used by countries, which are signatories to the international convention on Hallmarking.
- Fineness symbol - a traditional symbol denoting one of the older precious metal finesses.
- Commemorative mark - examples include the Millennium Hallmark and the Golden Jubilee Hallmark.