Colour Name: Brown Snake (K10905)Change

on 9 August 2013
i already own a kipling suitcase but wanted a smaller one for weekends, i was not disappointed with the yubin 55. it's a decent sized, strong, good quality, fully lined case,with lots of different zipped and open pockets to organise your packing.i ordered the brick colour and it's a much nicer than it looks in the photo, it's more of a deeper rusty reddish colour, came with a monkey called John. i'd recommend kipling luggage to anyone who wants good quality cases that will last for years and stay looking good.
on 10 February 2013
this case is just what i wanted cabin luggage, plenty of space for the essentials or a overnight stay I am a kipling bag fan and find this matches my other pieces and is a very good standard
on 25 April 2014
Small variation in colour from the photograph but great product. It helped that I got a good price as I hesitated to purchase at full price. I can't cope with too many pockets on rucksacks so this was ideal for me.
Also the options with mobility is great for me as I can't carry weights on my shoulders ie rucksacks. The extra wheels make it run smoothly.
Stands out on planes when everyone pushes their bags into overhead locker, you can easily identify yours. You can get more in than you think from the photo. Hope this helps you decide wether to purchase!
on 2 September 2013
This is a lightweight and very compact medium-sized case. What it lacks in length and width, it makes up for in depth - so it holds more than you would ever imagine. As always with a Kipling product, the design and finish is beautiful - but it was really the colourful design I fell for. No trouble picking this one out on a luggage carousel! Wheels along like a dream - I'm so lucky to have found this on special offer.
on 15 August 2012
i have lots of kipling bags which are great, hold loads and loads of stuff, i thought the kipling luggage would be pretty much the same sadly its not. Holds as much as any other cabin sized case the colour is nice and cute little case but i would say bit overpriced.
on 7 June 2013
Love the cabin case, beautifully made and put together, holds a lot more than I expected from a small case, service from amazon again fantastic came two days after purchasing, thank you again.
on 31 December 2013
Saw this case in an outlet store at a great price - but didn't buy as didn't know airline restrictions totally regretted.
After many hours searching online finally found the this item at almost identical price - which believe me a
Is GOOD. Everywhere else wanted at least £70 more.
Received in couple of days and wasn't disappointed at all
on 15 August 2013
I bought this bag as a bowls bag it has proved to be perfect 4 wheels make it so much easier to manouvre would have liked a couple of outside pockets but have solved that problem by getting its matching back pack, everyone now knows this as my bag so lovely and bright. I love Kipling
on 21 August 2013
Have not made up my mind about this case, like it but it is much smaller than I had expected and don't know if it fits my need. Wish when they advertise they would give you the measurements, It seems that it is only big enough to pack the bare essentials for a one night away.
on 31 August 2013
As usual Kipling products 5* This case is lightweight, enough compartments and roomy for a weekend or a few days away.
Because of personal preference I swapped it for the Yubin Spin. Fantastic customer service and the return and exchange service with YODEL was spot on.