I love this bag.

It has heaps of room inside. There are two main big compartments, and the outer zipped section. So plenty of storage space and the outer pocket is great to slip my phone into for easy access.

The shoulder strap is easily adjustable and can be made pretty long if required. The bonus is that there is also a handle, so the bag is pretty versatile.

Although there is plenty of room in this bag, it doesn't feel or look like it is too massive in bulk.

Recommended.
on 12 April 2014
My favourite Kipling so far. Tons of room, comfortable to use. It would have been even more perfect if the crossbody strap was removable, but hey....
on 26 October 2014
I discovered Kipling bags less than a year ago. I must have missed the warning that they are addictive (surely there must be one?!) because I now own 9. The Yelinda in lacquer dr blue is one of my favourites. I just LOVE the colour. It is not blue but a lovely shiny dark purple. The bag isn't massive but that is good because it stops shoulder strain. It is just right really, with just enough pockets but not too many that I forget where everything is. I really love the shape of Yelinda. It's a shame it is being discontinued as I would love it in a pretty pink for summer.
on 13 July 2014
I wanted an everyday bag that I could use for work that was small but able to hold all the things I need.

When this arrived, it was smaller than I had expected. However, in true Kipling fashion, it's a tardis of a bag.

There is a small zipped compartment at the front; ideal for easy access to a tube/rail pass, office pass, etc. The rest of the bag is split into two separate full size individually zipped compartments. The back one can take an iPad mini easily, and also includes an internal zipped pocket and keyring. The front compartment has a phone pouch and pen holder. The rest of it is big enough to hold an umbrella, wallet, small makeup bag and specs. Even with all this in it, the bag doesn't feel full. I like the fact that the compartments are separated in this way; makes it easier to organise your stuff.

I love Kipling bags because they so well designed and durable; you can chuck them in the washing machine and the crinkly nylon comes out like new. But most of all I love them because they are vegetarian. I really don't want to carry my bits around in the remains of a poor dead cow! I don't know why Kipling don't use this as a selling point. More and more people are choosing not to buy leather these days, and there aren't that many good quality 'man'made fabric bags around.
on 4 March 2014
I'm not really sure why there are no other reviews for this bag - I can only think it's the price! I'm very much a Kipling fan and own several but, for one reason or another, some have not been ideal and I've sold many of them on........on first sight, this bag is a mix of the Reth & the Gracy (I have owned both) - the Reth is roomy but has SO many sections and pockets that I usually forget what is where and it's annoying when trying to find something in a hurry......the Gracy is a lovely satchel style bag but has the dreaded velcro on the outside flap which I grew to hate! The Yelinda has only 2 roomy sections plus the front zip pocket (ideal for my Oyster) so far less chance of opening the wrong zip and, of course, not a bit of velcro in sight. PLUS it has the neat carrying handle for 'grab & go'. Ordered in Cardinal Red, which is a lovely strong colour and will match the mainly black, grey & navy that I wear daily.
on 30 April 2014
The quality of the bag was as always with Kipling, very good but the bag was too small for my needs and this particular colour comes up as almost lime green. I returned the bag as I wanted a definite yellow.
on 18 April 2014
It is slightly wider than the Candy bag. I just love it. It fits everything and has the convenience of a grab handle as well as the long strap, always handy when getting out of the car. Beautiful colour. I am saving for another.
on 31 August 2014
Great bag it has 2 compartments with zips one perfect for my 7 inch tablet and the other for my purse and diary making it all secure and there is a zipped pocket at the front for tissues, lip balm etc .This is my 2nd Yelinda my other in vivid purple they are both great.
on 29 August 2014
I am really pleased with the Yelinda bag. The size is good and has just the right number of sections as I didn't want too many zips. Additionally it's ideal for a holiday bag. Just what I wanted.
on 4 February 2015
I'm absolutely delighted with it. Everything fits in including my kindle and two pair of glasses - both full framed and bulky, diary, notebook, pens, make-up case and packet of tissues. As another post said, an iPad does not fit in, the zip won't fasten over one corner I particularly wanted this one because of the carry handle. I love the colour- yes, it is bright purple. But as Jenny Joseph's poem says, "When I am an old woman, I shall wear purple"!!!!!

See one answered question