Size: 10x13x3 cm (B x H x T)Colour: Chevron Red PRChange
Price:£17.40 - £35.99

on 30 December 2013
I bought this purse specifically for travel and nights out as I prefer a much bigger purse for every day use (Kipling's Brownie wallet).

When you open the purse there are 6 card slots, 2 of which are clear so ideal for driving licence/ID. There is also a section for notes. On the outside there is a zipped coin compartment with 3 sections. It is typical great Kipling quality and fits in smaller Kipling bags such as the Creativity X.

I'd really recommend this purse for use when travelling or for nights out when you want something compact but secure. If you're someone who doesn't carry many cards then it would be a good everyday purse for you.
0Comment40 of 40 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 12 July 2011
As a Kipling product, it is to be expected that the wallet is well made. It is quite flat, which I like, making it easier to grip in your hand and won't take up much space in your bag.

I do not like the fact that it only has 3 credit card slots, but with more I suppose it would loose it's flatness. It has a nice deep coin section, with two more on either side, I've put two more cards in each section.

Overall a pretty good wallet.
on 17 March 2014
Bought two of these Kiping purses one in brown and the other in green, lovely colours and have a purse for the change and card and note sections, this to me is like a medium size purse not to big and not to small. Strong wearing materials.
on 5 June 2011
Purchased this purse to take on holiday as I knew it would be lighter than the leather radley I use everyday. It was excellent, very light and plenty of space for coins, cards and notes. did try the small one but as it didn't have space for notes I returned it but this one is just right even a photo card section.
on 5 September 2011
I already have this and have purchased this for my daughter-in-law for a present. The value is brilliant mine cost nearly twice as much from somewhere else. This is a fantastic purse and fantastic value. Shall definately buy kipling from Amazon in future. Great bags and purses at the best price.
on 3 September 2010
I recently bought the Kipling New Money purse and have found it to be sturdy and a quality product. The coin compartments are large and the wallet section easy to get to. The card section is big enough for myself though others may need more pockets. Overall, a straight forward, no nonsence purse.
on 13 June 2010
I love this purse with one reservation. Why aren't there more pockets for cards. what woman only has 3/4 cards? There is room on the back of the csrd insert to add more pockets...so look lively Kipling!
11 comment16 of 17 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 20 August 2011
This Kipling purse was to replace an identical one which was stolen.The quality of these purses speak for themselves,but the price that I paid for this was about one third cheaper than its predecessor.Great value I will shop here again.
on 7 February 2014
This is a lovely sturdy purse. It is bigger than I expected, and it only has one flap for cash notes (I thought there were two). Still it's another solid Kipling item and perfect for daily use.
on 18 August 2010
Kipling make great stuff and this purse is no exception. Amazon sell it at a great price too.