on 11 August 2014
This is posted as a Purse but in fact I use it as a pencil case keeping it near to my laptop so that when the inevitable query "have you got a pen handy" comes up, I have! It is nicely made, bright and cheerful and much to my suprise has been admired several times. The delivery and packing was excellent and do like the little Kipling monkey featured on it. Very nice purchase.
on 24 April 2014
Bought this to complete the trio for travelling... and I now own the LARGE, MEDIUM and SMALL WALAN pouches!
They make a great matching set for travelling and keeping all my toiletries, medication and makeup looking neat, organised - and in one piece!
This particular purse is great for carrying around my insulin and accessories - and could double up as a small, convenient makeup bag too!
on 7 March 2014
I got this in green cactus print. It has no pockets inside just a big open space holds loads and is easy to get coins out without spilling them, I don't like structured purses so this is perfect for me, also it holds my I phone and credit card wallet.
on 16 March 2015
Don't be fooled by people saying its too wee. I don't know what kind of pens they have but mine fit in just fine! In fact, I keep all the junk in it that was otherwise rattle around my bag. I have mascara, 2 pens, foundation, a little tube of hand cream, eyeliner, a couple of dice (as you do), a plectrum (ditto), tweezers, little scissors, 2 lip balms, lip stick, a compact mirror, hair grips, some hair ties and there's still space. Hmm, maybe I should clear out my bag more often!
on 28 March 2015
lovely size nice to hold make up i use mine for my phone charges leads, plug, torch and a spare back up battery power pack for my phone and pens saves rummaging around in bag still with room for more lovely purse
on 15 March 2014
I am really pleased with this little purse. You can fit quite a lot into it and is quite versatile. You can use it for a quick dash out with just the essentials (keys, cards and lippy). It is the perfect size to put in my make up items. It makes it so easy to transfer everything from one bag to the other. I like using different bags depending on what I wear, so being able to switch essentials around easily is a plus. I was not sure about the triangle print, and I am glad I did not buy it in a larger bag, but in this size it looks great.
on 28 August 2014
Bought for the days when I don't need to carry my life with me, holds money, cards, keys and my phone, nice bright colour, easy to spot and I love the little rubber monkey.
Another great buy from kipling at Amazons amazing prices.
Would reccomend to everyone.
on 14 March 2014
Useful small purse or whatever you want to use it for. I will probably use it as a pencil and pen case. I love the colouring and as usual with Kipling it is well made and the zip is very sturdy. Pricing is good.
on 12 September 2014
Like all Kipling bags and purses, I just love it, it is strong, sturdy and has a zip which will never fail me, and at Amazon Prices - it is unbeaten... use as a small make-up bag or just as an evening clutch - you could mahe a wristlet to keep it close, and it is large enough for lipopy, compact, mobile, cards and keys, and still room to spare.
This is my favourite colour combination of all the Kipling range, so, see it - buy it - and be amazed at jusy how much you can get in!
on 13 March 2014
These small Kipling pouches are super cute and hold more than you'd think. I have the vivid turquoise which is gorgeous and the cobalt blue. Because they are smaller than some make up bags they do discipline you not to carry too much.