Colour: Black Animal|Change
Price:£31.65 - £204.02

on 19 September 2015
I really like this bag, I have a lot of kippling bags but I was getting fed up with so many compartments on my other bags, I couldn't find any thing and it was filled with receipts. I like this one, I can fit my kindle in the front zipper pocket and then the main zipped compartment I can get to everything at once. The only reason I didn't give it five stars was because I thought the zipper could have been recessed a bit if you know what I mean, it would make it easier to open and close and the grab handles I wished were slightly bigger as so you can slip it over your shoulder when you don't want to use the cross body strap.. But its a nice bag and the colour is nice, lots of space inside, enough for my purse, makeup bag, large brush. large bottle of perfume, deodorant, keys, can coke Its just the right size.
on 29 May 2015
I'm a massive Kipling fan, all their bags are such high quality and never disappoint. I bought this one to go on the back of my wheelchair as it doesn't 'stick out' too much on the sides. It holds loads of stuff including my selfie stick, some snacks, gloves, cardigan, medication and loads more. I'm really pleased with it and the black dot emb is really smart looking.
on 20 July 2015
I love this bag! I own a few kipling bags and they all have various po kets which do keep me organised, however, I love just chucking bits and bobs in. It's zip opening is perfect to be able to see in and find what you need. The side pocket is discreet and a fair size too. Brilliant buy.
on 20 July 2014
Another kipling where my strap has frayed. Time to invest in something a little more hard wearing.
on 9 October 2014
Love the colour (carnard)! It is a wonderful colour that goes with anything. Also nice for the colder seasons. Sizing is perfect. Removable strap...would recommend, especially this colour.
on 27 December 2015
This is my 2nd Kipling bag. As I am only 5ft tall and don't like big bags this is deal for a day when I go out and need to take a few more things with me. Plenty of room and the colour will go with anything. I need lightweight bags before putting things in as I suffer with arthritic shoulders and carrying heavy stuff can be a problem. Never thought I would have Kipling bags but I am sold on them now,
on 1 February 2015
I love this style of Kipling, I have several of Kiplings bags and this one is a really good one. It keeps it's shape and you can get a lot in it.The colour I chose (Canard) is gorgious. I have since bought the matching Olvie Wristlet Wallet. So together they look stylish. I would recommend the Amiel to everyone.
on 14 November 2014
Love this bag, nice and lightweight as well as being just the right size for me. Love the colour. Not as many pockets as most killing bags but I don't think you need anymore than it has! Can get lots in it even though it's not big! Does loose it's shape when carrying it but I don't think it looks bad! Very pleased 😊
on 12 February 2016
Lovely colour, great size, big enough to get loads in without feeling like you are carrying a small suitcase around with you. Combination of grab handles and shoulder strap excellent. Very happy with this purchase.
on 13 April 2015
This must be my 7th or 8th Kipling bag. They are always well made and last for ages. I love that they are really lightweight yet strong. THis particular bag is medium sized, very useful for work. Fewer pockets than many of their bags, but exactly as described.