TOP 500 REVIEWERon 18 April 2015
My wife spotted this bag and bookmarked it as a replacement for a rather tired work bag. I bought this for her and wow did I get some brownie points! She loves it and has used it daily since I purchased it.

The description however is slightly inaccurate and the measurements misleading and so our description is below:-
Measurements (approximate) 15” (38cm) long, 7.25” (18.5cm) wide at base, this does reduce as you get to the top of the bag for the zip closure, 11” (28cm) tall. These measurements give you the usable area of the bag, to below the area of the sunken zip. The bag comfortably holds a 1 one litre water bottle, a 2-cup Thermos flask, an insulated sandwich bag, compact umbrella and A4 size documents, with a little room to spare and the zip will close properly.

The twin handles from the top of the bag, to underside of handles is approx 9”. The shoulder strap is adjustable and removable. This measures 15” to 26” approx. from top of bag to underside of handles.

The bag easily holds A4 books, papers and will take slightly larger documents.

There is a clipped key cord, one pen pocket (not 3 as advertised), phone drop in (open) pocket approx 3.5 “ deep x 2.5” wide and .75” deep, this I would suggest has limited use now with so many smart phones around (it will just hold a Galaxy S3 Mini Smartphone). The media player drop pocket is 3.5” deep x 4” wide (probably OK for an iPod). The internal zip compartment is a reasonable size at 7.5” wide x 5.75” deep. This is a much better place to keep a Smartphone of Galaxy S4 or iPhone 5 size.

To complete the purchase you get the Kipling monkey key ring in hard black plastic (flat).

All in all, a great bag, very satisfied, so much so, she has gone and bought another for shopping/ days out!
on 25 March 2014
Well as i have said before i am a massive Kipling fan and this bag is as good as the rest. It is a large shopper bag with long handles so this can easily be worn on the shoulder even when wearing a big winter coat it still sits very nicely.

Inside the main compartment you have a very large area which you can fit lots into and also a smaller zipped pocket. The main zip on the outside is very secure and of course you have the Kipling monkey which on this bag looks very classy as it is a metal monkey

The bag is made of nylon so again it is very easy to keep clean and the colour i got which was the purple one is stunning and will brighten up anyones day.

Bag arrived very quickly and nicely packed thanks to amazon
on 4 February 2014
I was a bit confused with the measurements, there seems to be a N Combo which is 52cm W and not 44cm. But the bag is exactly what I wanted: a big but not too big shopping bag. But it will hold groceries for which I will also use it. As it is floppy, I can fold it and put in my Erasto handbag which is very handy. I like the long handles, easy to wear on your shoulder, especially with some weight in it. The Chevron colour is not too bright. It only arrived today so use will tell how practical it is.After using this bag for 14 days for shopping, I am very satisfied with it. It can be neatly folded, doesn't weigh much and can hold a lot of stuff, even a big tart in a box! Very happy with my choice.
on 30 January 2014
Bought this for a gift. A very nice and practical tote bag. Good size. Has waterproof cover . Looks very smart and trendy. Has got zip pockets. Great bag
on 20 September 2013
Lovely pop green colour with line print accent. Used this as my flight bag, then as my beach towel bag once at our destination. A good size, it accommodated a couple of changes of clothing and shoes which I like to carry with me on flights just in case main luggage gets delayed or lost.
on 29 June 2015
I love Kipling bags so ordered this bag thinking it was smaller. It was my fault entirely so I feel bad only awarding 4 stars, however it is a lovely bag with all the Kipling features so I will be keeping it for when I go on a shopping spree
on 2 July 2013
Another great bag from Kipling in black and white combo , I have got a creativity bag in this colour and will use the shopper as hand luggage when I go on holiday with the smaller bag inside .This bag will then also be used as a beach bag very versatile and the coated fabric is easy to clean.
on 5 January 2014
I am really pleased with my kiplin bag it was just what I was looking for and it was very good value .
on 4 June 2013
Possibly the most useful Kipling bag I've bought in a long time and available at an excellent price. Although a basis "shopper" shape, it has a small zipper section and pockets for pens and and phone, something that previously bags of this style didn't have - meaning I was constantly looking for my phone and purse lost at the bottom of the bag. With the detachable cross body strap and bold colour it can be casual and/or smart - and I can take it anywhere. The perfect bag for me!
on 27 January 2016
I love this killing bag.i have many bags but this is one of those bags that fits all.Can be used with casual or smart clothing and used with my different colours of colouring without looking out of place. It has all the usual interior pockets-phone, pen and zip compartment. It's very roomy and also has a long strap if you wish to wear it across your body