on 7 January 2014
This is a fabulous purse and carries everything when you don't need to take a lot around with you or when you do and need to minimise your handbag to put into a tote. There is no mention or picture of a monkey but it is expected that there should be one. I bought this in another colour previously and there was a monkey on that one. So when they state the RRP is £46 that includes a monkey, to say it is so heavily discounted is a bit cheeky. No monkey, no big deal but I like them - its what goes a make a proper kipling.
on 24 April 2014
I bought it as a gift for my mother's birthday (I just don't know why she loves those monkey so much!). The price is reasonable, the quaility is good, my mother loves it, that's enough.
on 6 April 2015
This wallet has so many uses. I particularly love mine for travelling-fits passport, ticket printouts, cards and currency easily, and the wrist strap means it's secure and convenient-no rummaging in hand luggage!
I bought my first one in black and liked it so much that I got another in purple. It's also very handy at work-fits into a larger bag, but holds phone, cards etc., for going out at lunchtime.
It can also be used as a clutch bag on holiday, when all you need are the essentials when going out for a meal/drinks in the evening.
I imagine that I shall acquire some more of these in colours to match my Kipling bags!
on 14 February 2014
I ordered this bag/purse for shopping when I don't want to carry too much clutter. Great for credit cards, money and phone. I can even get a pair of ready readers in it.
on 27 February 2014
Like all my other kipling purchases this one very well put together, has lots of places for everything I need to take with me ! Love it
on 7 August 2014
Another Kipling purse returned as nothing can compete with my trusted Brownie. I found this too big and was very 'squashy' when full which made it difficult to get cards.
on 10 January 2014
big purse, you can get lots in it and I like the wriststrap too. colour is very bright so I can see it easily in by bag.
on 17 June 2014
Loads of room for everything but no monkey as stated which is disappointing as you are expecting a complete Kipling.
on 28 August 2014
Fantastic purse. Great size and great value. This purse sells on the shopping channel for almost double what I paid for it and the postage charge is free! No brainier. Mineral blue is a really nice colour, however, in the picture it looks more of a powdery blue. The colour I received looks slightly darker, more like a denim blue. You will love this very functional purse.
on 27 December 2014
I purchased this bag to use when there is no need for the full 'holdall' ! Large enough to hold essentials for an evening out to the pub, cinema, theatre etc., and red is the cheerful colour that matches most casual outfits. Only drawback: can't fit my Filofax in, but that is my problem as I don't use my smart phone calendar but will need to start doing so!

See one answered question