Price:£15.99 - £37.00

on 18 August 2014
-ve. Colour is disappointingly darker than photo suggests, but main problem is that it is floppy - try to zip the change section open/closed & it bends inwards - both issues disadvantages of distance buying.

+ve It has inward facing sections for credit/rewards cards - better for security; areas for receipts; it's big enough to put notes in without having to fold them; and it isn't heavy.

If I'd paid the full price I would have returned it; as it is I shall use it as 'the other currency purse' when abroad - to allow easy swap over of currency.
on 14 February 2014
I thought there were card slots on both side of the wallet, turned out to be on only one side. Otherwise, it's a really good wallet. I'm really satisfied with it.
on 13 February 2014
i couldn't not decide between 2 purse of this seller so i got both glad i did , Kipling is excellent as always , i recieved next day def would use again. the purse is fab size with zip for coins and few cards and zip around so feels very secure ,​
on 14 July 2014
Brilliant, just what I wanted. Just the right size to fit across my Kipling bag. The colour is bright enough to be spotted in the bottom of a big bag. Notes fit without being squashed and there's enough room for my mobile if I want to just take the one purse/bag.
on 4 September 2014
I really like this wallet and it is a really bright colour so easy to find in a large bag. There is enough space for all my cards, bus and rail pass, notes and change.
It is larger than I expected so might need to get a smaller purse for smaller handbags.
I will look at other Kipling products as pleased with this wallet.
on 8 June 2015
This purse is bigger than I thought it would be and I nearly returned it but I decided to keep it as it is so well made and I like the design. Now I really like it. It is lovely and roomy and has plenty of compartments inside to house notes, coins credit cards, stamps, receipts etc. It also keeps its good looks and slimline design no matter how much I cram into it! The only criticism I have is that the credit card slots are a little too tight and I have to force them in! Maybe they will loosen up with use.
on 23 January 2015
Other than not reading dimensions carefully, so bag not big enough to hold wallet! other than that Really pleased with wallet - had previously bought small Kipling handbag, so knew to expect something good. it's been put to use immediately and serves well, caring for credit cards, notes and coins so well. totally pleased! Expect it to last for ages - seems really durable, yet still pleasing to the eye! thanks!
on 2 February 2014
Seen on qvc for a lot more, ordered pink orchid and very pleased when it came the next day.great purchase
on 26 February 2014
Love it the price was good plenty of room for your coins and your notes do not
Get chewed up in the zip
on 26 March 2016
Love this wallet! I do like my Uzario one, but this is better in use: only one zip, no need to decide which section you want to use, then choose the correct one, or end up unzipping both, when trying to complete your purchase quickly in a shop and avoid keeping others waiting. The Olvie keeps cards, paper money, coins and more, neatly organised within its one compartment. It's light, a nice overall size and shape, and I like the 'Monkey Brown' colour I selected.
I have made several Kipling purchases now, with degrees of satisfaction ranging from 'absolutely delighted' to 'not so much'. This one I recommend unreservedly.