Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

on 8 July 2014
I already have the fairfax and the reth kipling bags but I needed a slightly bigger bag for work as I have been using my fairfax. This bag fit the bill perfectly as I needed separate sections for my various items and also wanted carry handles as well as a cross body strap. This bag is plenty big, I can fit my large Radley purse, phone, keys, diary, notebook, shopper bags, Kindle, ipod, book and a bottle of water. It has pockets for your phone and ipod as well as the usual pen pocket, which I love. As with all the other reviews about the lining being a bit baggy - that is the only negative thing about this bag. I personally would have preferred to have the phone and ipod pockets in the front pocket and left the main compartment just for bulky items. But overall another excellent product from kipling and a fabulous price from amazon. On the lookout for the Syro next!
on 9 July 2013
This bag is the most beautiful turquoise colour and wonderfully lightweight.

I decided to buy this immediately after seeing my daughter's one (although her bag is equally beautiful in the VERY BERRY colour ).

The two side compartments are of good size with Velcro fixing. There is a strong zip for the middle largest compartment, with a convenient, deep, good sized zipped pocket inside. The two pen pockets are perfect. The mobile pocket area looks deceptively small, however, my wide mobile will slip nicely in, if it is removed from it's cover. Two lipsticks also fit this area perfectly. The lengthy material key attachment is a brilliant idea too.

I carry sunglasses (in case), large bunch of keys, note pads, large purse, plus other small items.

I am so pleased with this particular bag, that in a matter of weeks I now own three ORELIE. In the BLACK : Monkey name - DAVINA. The other in LATTÉ - Monkey name: LIESBETH.

Delivery, packaging - both top service.

I highly recommend this item & Supplier.
on 9 February 2014
I was bought this bag as a present by someone who knew about my quest for the perfect, most un-annoying handbag. It has loads of space, and never looks bulky; it has secure compartments that are easy to access; it is equally comfortable on my shoulder or slung around my body. Best of all...it fell out the car and into a massive puddle- and not a single item got wet, despite the whole bag being virtually immersed. It is probably not the coolest looking bag in the world, but it is smart and I'd really recommend it for anyone with kids, who often has to stuff wet wipes or unfinished drinks in bags until a bin is located. I'll definitely be looking at the rest of the range.
on 13 August 2013
A good size and great colour. Usual roomy handbag that you can wear cross body, on your shoulder or over your arm. Light to carry either way with 2 velcro sealed compartments front and back. Highly recommend this back bag.
on 29 July 2013
I am pleased with the bag which I understand is based on the Fairfax, the only thing I miss is the small outside pockets that the Fairfax and Defea have
on 24 March 2014
I love this bag! Beautiful colour, great style, sturdy looking and very practical. I can carry it on shoulder, cross body or simply by hand and can put everything I need in it (glasses, water, purse, snacks, diary, phone etc... you name it!) It is easy to find items as bag is wider than deeper, so no rummaging around. Highly recommend!
on 14 July 2014
I bought this bag for a general purpose/summer holiday/flight bag. We already have a decent flight bag, so this is my medium handbag for days out and the airport. I can fit in:
* Kindle
*Phone
* Purse
*I pod and earphones
* make up bag and hairbrush
* notebook and tissues
* diary
* glasses
* keys
* A few other bits and bobs
Therefore, it is what it says - a medium bag. It's lightweight and washable. I chose the café latte, as I wanted a summer neutral and it ticks that box, although I wish I'd have been a bit more daring, All in all I'm well pleased and the service was great too.
on 18 September 2013
I bought this bag to replace the Fairfax L that I have. I wanted a bag without all the outside pockets, but like the Fairfax L, with extra compartments either side of the main zip compartment, which this bag has. I really like the clean lines, no side pockets or flap at the front and I love the colour and the new spotty lining. It's a little smaller than I would have liked (slightly smaller than the Farifax L). My main complaint is that there seems to be excess lining, it is very baggy inside which means that when you open the bag, say to put your purse back in, you have to fight for a space as the part of the lining with the pen slots and drop pockets basically sits in the middle of the bag because there is too much lining. I have compared this to the Fairfax L of which the lining is more fitted to the bag. It's such a shame as I really wanted to like this bag. I am trying to overcome this problem by stitching the corners of the lining into the seams which has pulled the lining into place and this seems to have opened up the main compartment a bit more. I've always been really please with all my Kipling purchases but sadly this one has let me down a little.
on 11 February 2014
I have 6 Kipling bags but was disappointed with the Orelie. I partly agree with the reviewer who said there is too much lining. The problem is not too much lining but more that it's not stitched to the zip panel so the weight of a phone, or whatever you put in the slip pockets, pulls the lining into the space.

The Orelie only has one pen pocket, not two or three like my other Kipling's, and none of the pockets are as deep as my other bags.

Sorry Kipling - standards are slipping.
on 10 June 2014
Lovely bag. Colour very useful all year round. I do like to 'be prepared' when I am out an about and there is plenty of room in this bag for all my bits & bobs!. Also like the over shoulder strap.

See one answered question