on 18 November 2013
I may be 76 but I don't like boring colours and this bag will go with lots of things as it has so many colours in it. Although it looks small it has loads of space owing to those clever Kipling people.There are several slots for cards etc.as the bag opens up to have room than you would think all in all I love it.
on 26 April 2014
I bought this during an Amazon daily deal, so was happy with the value for money. The quality is lovely, and has lots of compartments (it's surprisingly roomy) - my only negative point would be that I think the bag strap is too short! I'm 5ft8" and if I wear cross body as it's designed - the strap is pulled to it's longest length. I have other Kipling bags with much longer straps.
on 4 February 2014
I love the colour of this bag, it's bright without being shocking. This is such a spacious bag I can hardly believe what all I can get into it! It's also very comfortable to carry and easy to get into all the compartments / pockets whilst out and about in shops. Nothing worse than having to struggle with long zips & studs. As usual, the Kipling zips are really smooth to operate & the stitching is impecable. I highly recommend this bag :)
on 2 December 2013
This is a cute bag. However, please make sure you are aware of the size before ordering. Yes I know the measurements are given, but on the photo it looks like a bag, in reality it's more like a big purse.
However, there are lots of pockets and I'm sure it will be very useful when a larger bag is not needed.
on 5 June 2014
Have used this bag daily, top quality love all the pockets which make it easy to organise. Kipling are on top form
on 5 June 2014
Although quite a few of the reviews stated it was rather small, for me it is just the right size for a day out. I holds my camera and sunglasses easily, even a small purse. Great purchase
on 9 June 2014
Great little bag hold purse phone keys and packet of tissues all I need this bag is only small but has a few pocket and some card slots if your looking for a small bag this one fit the bill
on 1 May 2014
Thought small, I can get all that I need in it. Love the colour. Knew there was velcro on it, just don't like the sound of opening velcro but that's me, not the fault of the bag!
on 21 January 2015
Great little bag! I carry my phablet phone (fits perfectly in the zip pocket at the back), car keys, wallet, lipstick and other small bits. It's great if you want something practical and just big enough for the modern essentials.I like that there are several compartments so all these little things don't get mixed together - it's easy to find things quickly.
on 13 July 2014
This bag seems smaller than I expected even though I was aware of the dimension, and after all, I was after a small bag!
On 1st glance I was reasonably impressed with the organisation. However, when I put in my cards in the card slots, I'm not sure it's very secure as they can easily slip out should I accidentally pick it up upside down, the pocket behind the card slots is only secured with velcro, so I was not sure it's secure enough to put the cash in. I end up putting my purse in the back zipped pocket. Keys in the front zipped pocket, my big mobile phone (galaxy note 2) fits reasonably snuggly behind the card slots which was a little redundant.
The other thing is the zipped pockets , though quite deep, they're quite narrow making it difficult to find things in the bottom of the pockets. The front velcro pocket with flap will probably secure cards or tickets better.
Having said that, I like the bag. Will most likely to use it if I have to pop out quickly to the shops.