on 13 January 2014
I was gifted this lovely bag at Christmas, and I am very pleased with this bag.

Colour - I got the icepresso, it is defo darker shade than shown in the picture(I would have preferred the same shade as the picture more), still go with many things especially great for winter outfit.

Size and shape - it looks like a small bag, but like the other reviewer said it can hold a paper back, kindle(I have the 1st generation kindle, the biggest one), but its roomy as usual kipling bags. Since the bag holds its shape even when its empty, I wouldn't want it to be any bigger(as I am a small lady), so its just right for me. One main compartment with places/pockets for phone, pen and gadget, plus key flop. There is also a biggish zip pocket at the back wall inside the bag which is bigger than the outside zip pocket(as seen in the pic).

It can be used as a tote bag or a cross body bag, and the leather handle can be pushed downwards(instead of standing up as the pic) when used as a cross body, looking nice either way.

Material is smooth and lovely, the bass logo, monkey and the zip flop are all nice and different from normal kipling bags. However, if I were being very picky, I would love the zip flop to be a bit thicker(it feels a bit filmsy).

I love this bag overall and the more I use it , the more it grows on me.

*************************************************************************
With Amazon recent great price, I just purchased another Dansira in Grau (Snake Scale)lately. It is really lovely colour, I agree with the other reviewer with the colour is you can say its silver but almost like gold, liking the scale pattern on it too. This colour would suit both winter and summer in my opinion.

I was a little worried about the problem that the other reviewer mentioned, which the material would flop and not looking good with less stuff in. Yes, the material feels thinner and softer than the ice-presso, thus its a bit floppy, but it doesn't take away anything from this bag for me. I think it still keeps its shape nicely(maybe not as firm as the other pattern) since the size of the bag is not big. Would I prefer it as firm as the other pattern/colour, I would say yes. Afterall, I think it is a personal liking thing. To me, its not a problem for sure. That being said, I would think this would be a bigger/more noticeable problem for the bigger version of this bag Coleene.
on 19 January 2014
I ordered the Dansira in both the Grey Snake Scale and the Snake Kaleidoscope as I couldn't decide which I liked best. When they arrived, there was no competition, the Grey Snake Scale is a gorgeous silvery colour which looks almost gold in certain light. The Grey is made from the more standard Kipling material, and the Kaleidoscope is made from the slightly thicker material used with many of the Kipling prints. And here, unfortunately, was my problem. Without any stuffing, the Kaleidoscope keeps its shape. But the Grey, which looks lovely when stuffed with paper, I found just flopped like a normal Kipling bag. I have quite a few Kipling bags and I don't normally even think of this as a problem, but I had wanted the Dansira as it looked dressy, and (in my opinion) it's hard to look dressy and shapeless at the same time. So sadly, I returned both. I just wish the Grey had been in the same material as the Kaleidoscope. Material aside, it's a really nice bag, the leather straps look great and the bag is big enough to carry a Kindle/toilet bag/purse/umbrella with tons of space left over, whilst still looking a neat size. Maybe my problem was just that I didn't want to carry enough to fill it!
on 10 February 2014
Great quality material. Love the longer across the body handle, really sits comfortably on my shoulder. Plus the standard handle fits over my arm to also carry on the shoulder. Unusual but quality design. Plus I think the colour will work for all seasons.
on 19 March 2014
Received the bag today in the Grey Snake (it's not grey at all - other reviews are spot on), a lovely looking bag with plenty of room for my bits & pieces......I don't carry a great deal day to day. The leather handles are a nice feature and, if I'm not walking far, this is probably how I would carry the bag but I can see myself using it more cross body with the long strap - looks nice either way. I have several Kipling bags, I have been using the Yelinda which is also a great bag for everyday but this has now taken over, just hope I enjoy using it as much. Time will tell.............
on 9 January 2014
I had been looking at this bag for a while but was unsure if I should purchase it. The price was great, so in the end I thought why not. the bag is not like the average kipling bag its a little more up market. the colour is a little darker than shown but I liked it. the sizing is good can fit the normal things one would carry and perhaps a little more!

it doesn't not flop when empty which is an added bonus.

overall I would recommend and for the price I paid why not!
on 12 February 2014
Very reasonable price, looks much dressier than my casual Kipling handbags, spacious inside with plenty of pockets. Love this handbag the colour is silver with gold tint in certain light, not what I expected as looked almost white in the picture but beautiful nonetheless. Was considering buying the other snake design too but it's sold out.
on 7 November 2013
Wow what a stunner this Kipling Bag is very smart classy I ordered the snake scale looks better in real life than photo. Worth every penny I was lucky had it on Sale. This is my best ever Kipling Bag I love it. Handles are real leather love the new monkey lovely lining inside as well Best Bag Ever...
on 5 February 2014
I am a great Kipling fan. I ordered the bag, the delivery was very quick. Its a great bag, not so big as I usually have. It has only one main section, with a very small zip pocket on the front. It is a new style to the normal ones, with a smarter appearance. Go Kipling!
on 10 February 2014
Nicely made Kipling bag,leather handles and nice material.Has a lot of capacity for its middle size,looks elegant
and can be carried in lots of occasions.Price is very good.
on 23 January 2014
Another super bag from Kipling, but, this bag looks much smarter due to the thicker & smooth material, with a very classy monkey.
I would not hesitate to recommend this bag